Nike Sabrina 1

Eff it, since I recently learned NBY can be returned, I ordered an 11.5.

Dunk By You runs a little small on me so hoping Sabrina By You also run a little small. If they’re still too long, back to Nike they go.

Eff it, since I recently learned NBY can be returned, I ordered an 11.5.

Dunk By You runs a little small on me so hoping Sabrina By You also run a little small. If they’re still too long, back to Nike they go.
Oh I already got the Ionics in an 11 so I already my size

Ahh, 11 fit good? What’s your TTS?
Yea I posted when I got them release day at Nike Soho. Tried 11.5 first as that's what I wear in most my Kobes. There was too much room in the toe box... so got the 11. Obviously they were snug in the lace area but that was fine as that will get addressed in the break in period. And going half down gave a more 1:1 fit with that room in the toe box gone now.

I think it's the sockliner option that is making the sizing mess up. the all over print I don't see M13.. but the traditional logo I do

Last edited:
Yea I think they meet their allowance of materials for certain sizes so it shows oos. You can sometimes change that one detail and then your size is available. Or sometimes you come back later and check it’s available, so keep checking

I ordered these 2-nothing fancy. Need to check sizing before ordering more. Couldn’t get the release in a M 13 or 13.5 (depending on how they fit)

Lt iron ore base color pair and pale ivory pair. Yes they are both similar but I wasn’t feelings lot of the color options. Maybe do a white pair and a black pair but would like some updated options.

Attachments

• IMG_7034.jpeg
    IMG_7034.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_7035.png
    IMG_7035.png
    488.6 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Yea I think they meet their allowance of materials for certain sizes so it shows oos. You can sometimes change that one detail and then your size is available. Or sometimes you come back later and check it’s available, so keep checking

I ordered these 2-nothing fancy. Need to check sizing before ordering more. Couldn’t get the release in a M 13 or 13.5 (depending on how they fit)

Lt iron ore base color pair and pale ivory pair. Yes they are both similar but I wasn’t feelings lot of the color options. Maybe do a white pair and a black pair but would like some updated options.
I actually like the simplicity. And I too also wasn't fancy of the color options

Yea I don't know what they doing. I do thinking they pulled it yesterday cuz those were only links from that voting competition. And the official release of bringing them back was today for the app days

Last edited:
Yea I posted when I got them release day at Nike Soho. Tried 11.5 first as that's what I wear in most my Kobes. There was too much room in the toe box... so got the 11. Obviously they were snug in the lace area but that was fine as that will get addressed in the break in period. And going half down gave a more 1:1 fit with that room in the toe box gone now.
I'm the same, 11.5 in Kobe's and most performance Nike/JB bball shoes. Tried on an 11.5 from Hibbett and they were def a little too long. Tried on a 10.5 and they were snug but not suffocating. 11 seems to be my size.

I'm the same, 11.5 in Kobe's and most performance Nike/JB bball shoes. Tried on an 11.5 from Hibbett and they were def a little too long. Tried on a 10.5 and they were snug but not suffocating. 11 seems to be my size.
Yea 11 it is. Just gotta wait till it eventually becomes available.

I don’t like the sole options on NBY. You used to be able to choose the color of the “I” stripe on the bottom. Now the sole has to be all one color.

Still going to order a pair for my birthday though.

I don’t like the sole options on NBY. You used to be able to choose the color of the “I” stripe on the bottom. Now the sole has to be all one color.

Still going to order a pair for my birthday though.

I think that might have just been the sole options you chose (like 'gum'). I designed a new colorway yesterday with a stripe.

Back
Top Bottom