Nike Sabrina 1

Agree these feel a half size too long but my issue is how flat the toe box is near the pinky toes. Super flat and feels like my pinky toe is suffocating. Have to wear thinner socks rather than normal Elite/Stance socks.

I think these are perfectly TTS but I get why y’all are saying they’re long because so many Nike hoop shoes are snug (Lebron 20s)

Agree these feel a half size too long but my issue is how flat the toe box is near the pinky toes. Super flat and feels like my pinky toe is suffocating. Have to wear thinner socks rather than normal Elite/Stance socks.
So I got these within the last couple years. Give them a try... not padded like Elite socks.

IMG_2193.jpeg

Def cool but as someone commented need a bigger effort in game 2. I was greatly delighted with Marie Jo's efforts. She did her thing in the first half.
she could not get open it was so annoying to watch. and to add her defense was lacking

You can see what options you ordered with this trick:

Got into the Nike app > Profile > Orders > Locate your design > Tap on “Buy It Again” > Bag > Tap on the design > Customize

Once you get into the builder, you be able to see what option you selected for each component.

If they messed up, chat with a Nike rep to complain and receive a promo code on a future purchase.

Back
Top Bottom