Nike Sabrina 1

Came in and wore Monday. Been a busy week. Pleased with them for first 2 hours on court.

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2156.jpeg

IMG_2161.jpeg
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Really good actually. Responsive and comfortable. For how I play, this probably wouldn’t be my go to. I’m more of a driver/slasher. I feel the kyries work best then I’d go Sabrina’s if that makes sense. Great shoe, big fan.
What makes Kyries better for you(hopefully you bought pairs on sale lol)?

I can see the lower to the ground comparisons. I play on a harder tile type court and had some hip soreness day or two after a 2 hour run. Mostly me and my weight/lack of fitness thought.

Ran without a break tho. Didn’t feel the need to change shoes at all. Felt quick. Traction a slight step down from semi translucent Lebron 20 which is overly sticky n loud. But if the react breaks in a touch. It’ll be amazing. I like the impact in the heel.

What makes Kyries better for you(hopefully you bought pairs on sale lol)?
I got a few when Nike slashed the price!
I tend to lean a lot and change directions when I’m playing and I feel like the kyries work with me and I don’t roll my ankle. Vs shoes like currys, I don’t trust those things. Feel like I’m too high off the ground and a little tip and rolling that ankle.

My friend linked me one on IG that was dope. Pretty much all tonal mint with metallic bronze accents where possible, statue of liberty style.

Back
Top Bottom