Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they sold these at my spot for $99. i passed but they told they had 40 people for 18 pairs. LOL

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

was first in line at Supreme NY.
came out to 154 w/ tax included.
I consider it a pretty good deal, considering.. DQM and some other NY shops were charging about 190$.
at opening. there were about 60+ppl on line.. idk, I got mine,, left for 10*minutes. came back and the line was completely goneee. guees not everyone went home happy. lol
You coudda went to DQM who had like only 15 people in line, only selling for $150+tax.

Belmont Army in Chicago sold out all 20 pairs they had. They went for either $102 or $108.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

was first in line at Supreme NY.
came out to 154 w/ tax included.
I consider it a pretty good deal, considering.. DQM and some other NY shops were charging about 190$.
at opening. there were about 60+ppl on line.. idk, I got mine,, left for 10*minutes. came back and the line was completely goneee. guees not everyone went home happy. lol
You coudda went to DQM who had like only 15 people in line, only selling for $150+tax.
only? wow
laugh.gif

I dont get it people say Nike SB is dead on here but yet theres a 23 pg thread on some average looking hyped up Dunks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

WENT TO COP, AND I STOPPED.. THESE ARE WEEEAAAAAK!!!! I SETTLED FOR SB TIFFANY SOCKS
& AM REALLY HAPPY!!!!!

Good for you?

You bought socks...Tiffany socks, probably $10-$20.
indifferent.gif

Yellow lobsters I read are 5 pairs in total in the world? Something to that effect, I woudnt be surprised if it is later released as another QS.

yea these joints are trash. ppl only see availibility.. they dont look good @ all.. just a basic blue shoe. they look waaaaay better wit the concepts neonlaces!!!
every store in my area charge $110 cuz we are in skate heavy cities, not resell heavy ones!!!
blue lobsters =
frown.gif

all SBs are kinda weak now a days anyway... just waitin for the GUUUUUUUUCCCCIII!!!

Easy cop on Ebay for $140, got another my biy picked up for me at retail so 1 to rock maybe 1 to sell?

im in nj but didnt get my pair there but did get them thru phone order for 120 shipped... whats better black or white laces? i cant make up my mind... and iwas thinking of copping carolina blue laces for these at fullylaced.com but dont know what size laces are for lows... im assuming its 48 but could be wrong andcould be 54... anyone know?

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

Sweet, I just found out they gonna GR these, without all the fancy packaging of course.

late pass, theyve already ben on sale since june 30th. and by the way their quickstrike not grs.

Originally Posted by you go boy

im in nj but didnt get my pair there but did get them thru phone order for 120 shipped... whats better black or white laces? i cant make up my mind... and i was thinking of copping carolina blue laces for these at fullylaced.com but dont know what size laces are for lows... im assuming its 48 but could be wrong and could be 54... anyone know?

48, click back a page to see how they loook with caro laces

i threw blacks in mine....

Originally Posted by nycpushhead

wow these dude rather cop some sb sox lol
comin from dude who tryin to push his for sale!!!!!!
laugh.gif

my dude i dont got that much influence... your joints will sell regardless of being trash

Originally Posted by PopKing4Eva

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I was able to get a 11.5 but wanted a 11.
ohwell.gif
Anyone need a 11.5?

did you end up going to GOODS or 35th?

I got down there at like 10:30 and there was only one person at 35th so I went there. I still couldn't get my size though.

I wasnt allowed to cancel 1 of my orders so im stuck with a rape price sz 9. Even told the store they gave me no choice but to try to sell em. Shoes r hot tho.I like my sz 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom