Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to add, was anybody extra dissapointed in this packaging?
blue SB box feels like cheap cardboard. and my extra laces didn't even come in a Baggie, just in the box tied up.. and I copped at Supreme.. I was kindathrown by the "no effort" from Nike.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

blue SB box feels like cheap cardboard. and my extra laces didn't even come in a Baggie, just in the box tied up.. and I copped at Supreme.. I was kinda thrown by the "no effort" from Nike.

nike has done this since the twin peaks(no baggy for laces), i guess they dont want t spend money on materials.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

blue SB box feels like cheap cardboard. and my extra laces didn't even come in a Baggie, just in the box tied up.. and I copped at Supreme.. I was kinda thrown by the "no effort" from Nike.

nike has done this since the twin peaks(no baggy for laces), i guess they dont want t spend money on materials.

I was wondering about this for a couple releases. I thought my shop had sold me the display shoe. It's not a huge deal. I mean it's a bag but it didthrow me off

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

I was wondering about this for a couple releases. I thought my shop had sold me the display shoe. It's not a huge deal. I mean it's a bag but it did throw me off
i think the no baggy thing is only gonna help fakes, fakes were gettin pretty good, but with the bag at least theyd always $$$% up, now no bag
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

blue SB box feels like cheap cardboard. and my extra laces didn't even come in a Baggie, just in the box tied up.. and I copped at Supreme.. I was kinda thrown by the "no effort" from Nike
The box? You serious homie?
laugh.gif

my shop still hasnt got the shippment but i think something fishy is going down they had them on ther website to release on the 30th

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

I was wondering about this for a couple releases. I thought my shop had sold me the display shoe. It's not a huge deal. I mean it's a bag but it did throw me off
i think the no baggy thing is only gonna help fakes, fakes were gettin pretty good, but with the bag at least theyd always $$$% up, now no bag
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I still feel like counterfeiters can't make a solid enough SB to fool anyone. I know there are a few exceptions.

finally joined the owner's club after a surprise restock yesterday
glasses.gif

idk, it was my first blue box SB. idk i guess i pay to much attention to detail. lol
i keep all my boxes, so i just noticed a difference from Gold to Blue.
not a big deal, Lobsters was the real cop here, not the box. lol

Damn i was gonna cop these tmr at my spot but im going to have to pass since i copped the red hoa am1's..

Saw them in person yesterday while running around, they are
grin.gif
in person but props to those who scooped, ima let these pass since they jus didn't domuch of anything for me in person...also blades gets a big
indifferent.gif
....+#!%@! had jus a 13 left and selling it for 190...goes to show beasts will cop anythin at anyprice point...they used to be a good look, now they jus fed into the hype

Got the entire blue lobster concepts package on ebay for $350 shipped...the shoes are great and so are the extras...fightin myself not to take them outa thesealed bags

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

blue SB box feels like cheap cardboard. and my extra laces didn't even come in a Baggie, just in the box tied up.. and I copped at Supreme.. I was kinda thrown by the "no effort" from Nike
The box? You serious homie?
laugh.gif

Thats what I was thinking and who cares about a bag for the laces?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Saw them in person yesterday while running around, they are
grin.gif
in person but props to those who scooped, ima let these pass since they jus didn't do much of anything for me in person...also blades gets a big
indifferent.gif
....+#!%@! had jus a 13 left and selling it for 190...goes to show beasts will cop anythin at any price point...they used to be a good look, now they jus fed into the hype
word, i was there the other day, hes like we only gettin 10 pairs at $190, i was like
indifferent.gif
1. nike doesnt send only 10 pairs 2.$190!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom