Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rolla808

I'm more impressed with the packaging, it's always interesting to see different boxes for shoes.

Co-sign. If Nike wants to be charging $$$ for sneakers, then I want to see they make more aluminum cases with a pull out drawer.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by rolla808

I'm more impressed with the packaging, it's always interesting to see different boxes for shoes.

Co-sign. If Nike wants to be charging $$$ for sneakers, then I want to see they make more aluminum cases with a pull out drawer.
agreed. Can't say no to a cool box, but sucks to think that we defend the high prices of sneakers due to their packaging, cuz it's notlike we'll see dudes walkin around with their boxes.

i don't really like sb's but these are pretty dope
i'd cop if they were easy to get my hands on em

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

is it confirmed that these will be a GR?
only in the sense that they'll drop at other places. The manager of my local shop used the word hyperstrike (guy knows what he is talkingabout as well)

so i guess take that for what it is worth. I hope all can get them that want them

How many NTers are camping?
nerd.gif

^I stopped watching when he couldn't figure out how to open the red lobster box. I should have stopped watching when he forgot all his"shout-outs" in the beginning. What an idiot. Proof that not everyone should have thier own "show" on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom