Nike SB Blue Lobster Dunk Low Release Info (from sneakernews.com) 6/16 UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Called Active in Long Beach and they said theyre supposed to be getting them but he didnt know when. Any luck with other stores in your area? Havent gone sbshopping in a minute so Im kinda lost nowadays

BTNC has four pairs left, one which is my size but they won't sell them b/c some dude is going to be there to buy all of them! If anyone could help w a9.5, pm me

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Got sz 11.5, and 10.5..

Can't fit 10.5..
wink.gif

I need a 11..
wink.gif
wink.gif
if my sz 11's turn out to be a lil snug ill swap for ur 11.5's

Went to GOODS and two spots up in line the guy got the last 9 so I had to settle for a 10.5 hit up this small shop further north 20 minutes before opening andwas 4tb in line and got my sz 9... Came to $109after tax

Went to GOODS and two spots up in line the guy got the last 9 so I had to settle for a 10.5 hit up this small shop further north 20 minutes before opening andwas 4tb in line and got my sz 9... Came to $109after tax

my spot had at least 30-40 people there. they got about 23 pair. people looked really sad out there when they announced what sizes were gone
laugh.gif

Copped from FTC Sacramento for $100...had to do some waiting in line though.

There was probably 50-60 people all together.

First SB purchase since the Dooms...these don't disappoint (they look 100% better with the white laces).

thats one thing NYC is bad for and thats copping sb dunks...good thing there haven't been many good releases lately...i guess i would run down on these,but not for anything over 120..props to those who scooped

i was 11th in line at goods, then this girl infront of me said there were only two people in line at 35th, so my buddy and homegirl stayed copped two pairs. Itook the car with me so they walked with the chairs and the blanket to 35th. my friends tried to run some game on me saying they got some whack size so i wastrying to pull some deals in the line at 35th...ended up they were just messing with me and i had to trade a guy outside 10.5 for a 10, good lookin out whoeveryou are. that was way too stressful of a morning for sneakers. 35th was 102 after tax!

went to goods today and the 3rd or 4th person in front of me got the last size 10,so i missed out,its whatever not something i was to die for..

If you arent in NYC or Bay Area in Cali this should be an easy cop for you guys, closer to retail or at retail too.
laugh.gif

NYC and Cali will be forever hyped, getting QS SB's and whatnot will never be retail in our area guys.
laugh.gif

Copped at kicks/hi while on vacay for $160 higher then I thought , but from the bay area it woulda been harder. Easy copp walk right in and came out with twofor my bro. Also copped the blk crooks x vans. Yi. Back to the mainland.

Originally Posted by thenewone

i was 11th in line at goods, then this girl infront of me said there were only two people in line at 35th, so my buddy and homegirl stayed copped two pairs. I took the car with me so they walked with the chairs and the blanket to 35th. my friends tried to run some game on me saying they got some whack size so i was trying to pull some deals in the line at 35th...ended up they were just messing with me and i had to trade a guy outside 10.5 for a 10, good lookin out whoever you are. that was way too stressful of a morning for sneakers. 35th was 102 after tax!

Were you wearing hyperdunks? I was wondering why some of you guys left..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom