Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Just picked up my pair at Identity Board Shop (Buena Park) in SoCal. They still have a display at the shop. Not sure what sizes are left though.

Originally Posted by T2GRkicks

Just picked up my pair at Identity Board Shop (Buena Park) in SoCal. They still have a display at the shop. Not sure what sizes are left though.
Yeah stopped by today. mad cool peeps just like you guys at the attic. Blends I think dropped them today also.

^yea they were super cool when I stopped by. I called Blends CM and they said they're releasing them tomorrow when they open at 11:30

I got another spot in westchester county thats releasing them on friday, anyone need the info hit up the inbox...in store only release

As Promised, Here's Some Detailed Pics Of My Size 10's............

*BONUS* .................. "BURRRR!"

The Other 2 Pairs I Picked Up...........

........10.5's Spoken For
nerd.gif

I have a pair of these that I made on Nike ID. not SB's, but I got the Starks laces and they're dope. Anyone know if these released in Seattle?

"Nike SB is generous enough to give us multiple Quick Strikes this month"
Primitive
17060 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91316

Primitive

They do take phone orders.
Give it a try!
wink.gif

Sadly, us NYC heads gotta suffer. NOONE will be selling for retail. 150 and above

SUPREME sold these for 192
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you can get me a 9-9.5 and live in NYC, I got the cash on hand. PM me

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Sadly, us NYC heads gotta suffer. NOONE will be selling for retail. 150 and above

SUPREME sold these for 192
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you can get me a 9-9.5 and live in NYC, I got the cash on hand. PM me
Have a feeling the same will happen to Boston!
mad.gif

Anyone Still Looking, I Can Quite Possibly Pick Up Sizes Under 11 For $200 Shipped A Pair..... I Know It's Not The Best Price Out There But ConsideringShops Are Selling For That Same Price And You Aren't Guaranteed Your Size, SOME May Want To Consider The Offer...... Just Putting That On The Table As ICan Still Help With A Few Sizes But Unfortunately Shops Here Aren't Letting These Go At Retail Either
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom