Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Griff

Lol @ some clown threatening to try and have me banned because I posted a skate shop that he cops from.

When did helping ppl= ban???
What the ... I wonder who that was???

YES - I agree with most. BLACK laces all the way. Not feeling Whites at all. Reds dont look to bad but Ill never use them.
I dunno. reds are nice on the kicks.

laugh.gif
@ these threats for kicks.

Lol @ some clown threatening to try and have me banned because I posted a skate shop that he cops from.

When did helping ppl= ban???
Whats the screen name
nerd.gif
?

This release got people acting crazy, if you put in a little bit of an effort it wasnt hard to get these....

After this weekend I think its a wrap on these, and prices will be going up next week

His name is kickz4show. Says he doesn't appreciate me posting about Homebase in PA because #1 I'm from Cali and #2 he likes being able to not wake uptil noon to cop kicks. I told him that idgaf and that I only posted that to help ppl. Then homie tells me "you should watch your language.... It wouldsuck if this got forwarded to a mod and you got banned."
laugh.gif

What kills me is that earlier on he was one of the dudes in here talking bout he was still looking for a pair and that he needed some hook up. Throw ppl a boneand they'll try to chew your hand off...lesson learned.
[h2]
[/h2]

I didn't try to strong arm you. I was talking to you and you wanted to get E-thug and start cursing. I simply told you, since your a newbie you can getbanned for language. You can call it what you want and I guess it's how you look at it. There was 17 people cammped out. That has never happened before. Sothe locals got screwed out of the release. So you may have helped but you also hurt....

It is messed up when loyal customers to certain shops get srewed out of certain releases because of hype...

Thats why most shop owners dont want their shops put on blast cause they looking out for their loyal customers

Although, if you're "loyal" enough to a certain store, then the owner shouldhave no problem holding you a pair. Thus, eliminating any the beasts and waiting in line.

Originally Posted by Technique 317

It is messed up when loyal customers to certain shops get srewed out of certain releases because of hype...

Thats why most shop owners dont want their shops put on blast cause they looking out for their loyal customers

This is when the loyal customer has the advantage, 2 weeks before release your supposed to have your pairs on lock!
Dont wait for the tidal wave before you grab a life vest.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Although, if you're "loyal" enough to a certain store, then the owner should have no problem holding you a pair. Thus, eliminating any the beasts and waiting in line.
QFT

Wasn't trying to e-thug. But if idgaf I'm gonna say it. I posted both spots I copped from and a couple of others simply to help. You act as if NT isthe only place where ppl discuss sneakers. Homebase got announced on other forums before I even posted that flyer. And if you really wanted to just give me aheads up about language then you wouldn't have mentioned you sending that pm to a mod...that was just a lame scare tactic. But it's all good, I'mnew to NT and don't wanna start things off e-beefing.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Technique 317

This is when the loyal customer has the advantage, 2 weeks before release your supposed to have your pairs on lock!
Dont wait for the tidal wave before you grab a life vest.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Although, if you're "loyal" enough to a certain store, then the owner should have no problem holding you a pair. Thus, eliminating any the beasts and waiting in line.
QFT

Naah I feel you, I coppd 4 pairs and on 3 of those I was called by shop owners to come in cause they got em....but all shops dont do that even if you a loyalcustomer...

Im all for sharing info on here, I posted a few shops that had em.....but if I showed up at my spot which is normally low key and saw a line of campers I wouldbe heated too.....just sayin

I think I like the flow of the Red laces....But Black laces IF I can get that DAMN N4E1 Black cardigan in sz L!! Lol Since I think everyones kinda going thereown route custom with these...I believe my route is going like this... THE LACELOCKA'S RESN SB DUNK HI "PERFECTED!" 1. step _----fray thedenim..... 2. Step_---- FINDING BLACK OVAL DENIM LACES!!!!
pimp.gif
3. Step_----LACELOCKS!!!! (DUH) 4. Step_----ECCO LEATHER CONDITIONER!

His name is kickz4show. Says he doesn't appreciate me posting about Homebase in PA because #1 I'm from Cali and #2 he likes being able to not wake up til noon to cop kicks. I told him that idgaf and that I only posted that to help ppl. Then homie tells me "you should watch your language.... It would suck if this got forwarded to a mod and you got banned."
laugh.gif

What kills me is that earlier on he was one of the dudes in here talking bout he was still looking for a pair and that he needed some hook up. Throw ppl a bone and they'll try to chew your hand off...lesson learned.
[h2]
[/h2]

JON is a SOLID dude .... i dont think he ment it like that G ...

Griff I do feel for you trying to help others out. Thats what we are all here for.

Its a " Catch 22 "

Went down to brooklyn projects in Pasadena yesterday morning, when dude opened he didnt even have the shoes yet (he said FEDEX was suppose to drop them off theday before but never came. You know i had to go in on him for using FEDEX instead of UPS
laugh.gif
) nor did he know how much he was suppose to charged for them. So like 9 headsare waiting around the store then like 20 mins later the fedex dude shows up with the 2 boxes. Then the dude hits us with the $175 price tag
mad.gif
, but i had money to blow(sorry the song is in my head) I picked up a Sz. 9 and a11 and my boy grabbed a 11.5 and a 12.

Later on i got word that United Board shop (Lakewood) Have them for $200 If any Socal Cats are looking for them still.
i have a extra 9 and a extra 11

Wasn't trying to e-thug. But if idgaf I'm gonna say it. I posted both spots I copped from and a couple of others simply to help. You act as if NT is the only place where ppl discuss sneakers. Homebase got announced on other forums before I even posted that flyer. And if you really wanted to just give me a heads up about language then you wouldn't have mentioned you sending that pm to a mod...that was just a lame scare tactic. But it's all good, I'm new to NT and don't wanna start things off e-beefing.
smh.gif

There's a reason people don't share info here especially with everyone that lurks. I could care less if its a franchise store but when small shops/momand pops get blown up, it #!$%! it up for the regulars. Like dude said this is one of the first times that people camped. It definitely won't be the last.

False. You don't know how business works. If this was a regular release then yeah his pair would have been held down but for a release likethis, if there's a chance to get some paper by selling your loyalist's pair, they will do it and not even regret it.

Oh yea, also phoenix, arizona got fresh stocks!!! NO Phone orders!!
Call all the Nike SB shops in Phoenix and you may be in luck!!!!

and you had to blow up our spot
laugh.gif
just kiddin' my dude. i called 3out of our 7 and it wasn't looking good. gave up after i could only find a sz 10 at $159.99. if anyone needs a 10, the location is cowtown skateboards,on n. central ave.

Lazy B wrote:
False. You don't know how business works. If this was a regular release then yeah his pair would have been held down but for a release like this, if there's a chance to get some paper by selling your loyalist's pair, they will do it and not even regret it.

Why would he need his pair "held down" if it was a GR?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Wasn't trying to e-thug. But if idgaf I'm gonna say it. I posted both spots I copped from and a couple of others simply to help. You act as if NT is the only place where ppl discuss sneakers. Homebase got announced on other forums before I even posted that flyer. And if you really wanted to just give me a heads up about language then you wouldn't have mentioned you sending that pm to a mod...that was just a lame scare tactic. But it's all good, I'm new to NT and don't wanna start things off e-beefing.
smh.gif

There's a reason people don't share info here especially with everyone that lurks. I could care less if its a franchise store but when small shops/mom and pops get blown up, it #!$%! it up for the regulars. Like dude said this is one of the first times that people camped. It definitely won't be the last.
I suppose...guess you missed the part where I said that the info was posted on other sites prior to my post. The flyer was sent to me and sinceI'm not from that area I posted it here thinking that it would help someone. But in the future I'll refrain from helping folks since its frowned uponhere

Back
Top Bottom