Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Still looking for a size 12, any help would be much appreciated.

co sign
nerd.gif

99% of the stores I've called are sold out and the 1% only have small sizes left,
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Technique 317

Originally Posted by checkoutmygrill

sooo ccs is not getting these? called customer service, they had no idea what i was talking about

Did u make it to 2nd nature?

yeah man i actually did. highest sz they had was 10.5. i really didnt expect dudes to camp out. still on the hunt. thanks for the info tho, but smh @ dude whoposted the 2nd nature spot while he was camping out. as much as i understand that people on this board are trying to help, your hurting people in the process.

In Fresno for a Funeral (RIP Uncle Jared)

Roll into some hole in the wall shop, guess what they have? Fresno Cats step your game up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

wow after I ask if they have the Gucci Dunks they guy goes "dude, I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to this question".
roll.gif

damn I keep striking out.

^^^ You know them BULLDOGS dont want any GUCCI's ....

DAMN KRISP whats that now .... 2 , 3 FSR's
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Griff

Wasn't trying to e-thug. But if idgaf I'm gonna say it. I posted both spots I copped from and a couple of others simply to help. You act as if NT is the only place where ppl discuss sneakers. Homebase got announced on other forums before I even posted that flyer. And if you really wanted to just give me a heads up about language then you wouldn't have mentioned you sending that pm to a mod...that was just a lame scare tactic. But it's all good, I'm new to NT and don't wanna start things off e-beefing.
smh.gif

There's a reason people don't share info here especially with everyone that lurks. I could care less if its a franchise store but when small shops/mom and pops get blown up, it #!$%! it up for the regulars. Like dude said this is one of the first times that people camped. It definitely won't be the last.

Although, if you're "loyal" enough to a certain store, then the owner should have no problem holding you a pair. Thus, eliminating any the beasts and waiting in line.
False. You don't know how business works. If this was a regular release then yeah his pair would have been held down but for a release like this, if there's a chance to get some paper by selling your loyalist's pair, they will do it and not even regret it.

laugh.gif

Alright then. My local shop held a size for me no problem.

Finished the day going about 1 for 80 with store phone calls. It was worth it though got them for the retail $108 plus shipping, not bad.. Refused to spend$200 on these.

out here in Sacramento on business. staying down the street from FTC Sacramento rolled by the shop on my way to sleep last night and saw a campout. Walked upto the shop @ 11am got my 11.5 and my wife's 6 no problem.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

out here in Sacramento on business. staying down the street from FTC Sacramento rolled by the shop on my way to sleep last night and saw a campout. Walked up to the shop @ 11am got my 11.5 and my wife's 6 no problem.
how much was ftc charging?

Originally Posted by adoboy23

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

out here in Sacramento on business. staying down the street from FTC Sacramento rolled by the shop on my way to sleep last night and saw a campout. Walked up to the shop @ 11am got my 11.5 and my wife's 6 no problem.
how much was ftc charging?

well, after finishing out the night in my size 12's last night, i might have been trippin' a lil' bit, my feet didn't hurt that bad (i dj'dfor about 6 hours in 'em last night, sat down for a bit, but for the most part stood up, and to be fair my feet always hurt a lil' bit after that)...

these are just a lil' bit more narrow than most dunks... but is this the first time they've made dunks in this shape, with the lace holes furtherapart, and a lower, jordan 1 style toe box?

i tried on the 13 and it's the same width wise, just longer (too much room in front of my toes)...

plus 13's are just built differently almost entirely, i hate how big they look... it's like when they get to 13 they start using bigger cuts ofeverything to build the shoe... they look noticeably bigger than 12's, a pretty big jump for just one size up (altho it's not as bad on these dunks,it's worse on others, a guy who works at the shop and i were talking about it while looking at a 12 and 13 in the bloody gums, and it's much morenoticeable on those)...

gonna stick with my 2 pairs of 12's tho, might try to use the shoe stretcher thing they got up at journeys (at least they used to have one years ago, hopethey still do)...

i've always had a wide foot too... usually have to buy the bigger widths in asics and new balances... luckily that's never been the case with nikestho...

Back
Top Bottom