Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Wasn't Primitive the shop that took a "list" last week of the orders they were going to take when they received the shoe in?

yea, but it was all $@@%%*!%. I called yesterday an asked if the list meant anything and yet said no. Figures.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i been callin Primitive since they opened for a phone order...eff this yo i'm gonna open up my own store and cut out the middle man...this is BS at this point over an SB release....i will not stop till i find one for 150 or less!

Any luck my dude? Yea the store idea is a good and real possibility...like i told you, once school is done... game over

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Maybe they'll take ur phone order now...cuz there's no line right now

thnx for the dickhead comment, but yeah I just called they have them size 11 but they're only in-store for these...persistence pays off sometimes just too bad they're not filling orders...these will be mine!
my bad i wasn't trying to be dickhead...b/c when i left there was no line ...and earlier they probably didn't pick up cuz there were 50+ppl in line...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i been callin Primitive since they opened for a phone order...eff this yo i'm gonna open up my own store and cut out the middle man...this is BS at this point over an SB release....i will not stop till i find one for 150 or less!

Any luck my dude? Yea the store idea is a good and real possibility...like i told you, once school is done... game over

nope no luck yet persistence and patience we will find them my bretheren

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wasn't Primitive the shop that took a "list" last week of the orders they were going to take when they received the shoe in?

yea, but it was all $@@%%*!%. I called yesterday an asked if the list meant anything and yet said no. Figures.
thats just wrong
smh.gif
.. i actually gave them my name hoping to get mysize... and i was relying on them to come thru... but good thing i found a shop last week that did 130 shipped and jumped on that asap cuz i knew primitivewould do something shady... im glad i didnt hold out and wait on primitive though

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

WOW I feel the end of this thread for some reason.

how bout lower urs to $160 shipped and let's get this thread going again....btw size 10 (i'll squeeze into it) lmk

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

thats just wrong
smh.gif
.. i actually gave them my name hoping to get my size... and i was relying on them to come thru... but good thing i found a shop last week that did 130 shipped and jumped on that asap cuz i knew primitive would do something shady... im glad i didnt hold out and wait on primitive though

yea I was on the list too, but I didn't have a backup. And I refuse to pay mor than 160 for these. I'd really like them but I got np passing.

i'm willing to trade my DS Busy P's for a 10.5 anyone interested?
Damm man your mad beasting for these huh?
roll.gif

I will let you know OP. There some cats ahead of you in the hook up list
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

i'm willing to trade my DS Busy P's for a 10.5 anyone interested?
Damm man your mad beasting for these huh?
roll.gif

I will let you know OP. There some cats ahead of you in the hook up list
wink.gif

dude me and Sloan hunted for these from 8:30 when we woke up and didn't stop till about 8pm last friday we're beasting just not lookin for our ***#S toget raped and pillaged for 200+ it's madness paypal is ready to go! and i need a 8.5 for my neighbor so keep that in mind too that's 3 pairs...i knowi'm not gonna score on a double...crap i wouldn't even be getting my size...lol

^^^ You were looking for these all last week and couldnt find a pair? Not even a phone order? These things were everywhere for good prices if not retail

Finally got my pair. My right toe box is so out of shape. The left is centered, but the right is leaning right. Lol. %%# Nike, tell your workers to stopslacking. But these are truly a nice shoe

Got my pair last night at Primitive. Dudes is cool there man but i dont think they realized how big of a release this was gonna be so they thought they couldtake names down. I go there all the time so they hooked it up. Anybody win those free pairs?

The place that had the 13 doesnt ship...owell..still waiting on my local...but if it aint this weekend...i probably cant camp or anything

still waiting for my spot to announce if they got it in/release them..... but i highly doubt i will get them for close to retail judging on how things aregoing right now......
tired.gif

Georgia niketalkers,

Heads up

CLOCKWORK SKATESHOP

478 477 2898

ALL SMALL SIZEZ 9.5 AND BELOW

They dont ship!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom