Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

I NEEEED someone in vegas to hook me up...suite 160 has em in a size 15 but theyre pick up only...id love to make a deal with an LV NTer

Update on primitive...got here at 10:30am about 30 kids in line and a few who camped from the looks of it....it's a hypebeasts extravaganza!! Find it kindafunny how people dress up to impress at releases now a days....*smh*....but try your luck out for a free pair peoples might be your lucky day.. 15 min left

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

whats Circle A price?
Circle A is done for, only one size run. $130. I managed to get a size 12, if anybody has a size 11 for trade in the bay let me know!!

back in the day, size 12 would be the last pair left
laugh.gif

i been callin Primitive since they opened for a phone order...eff this yo i'm gonna open up my own store and cut out the middle man...this is BS at thispoint over an SB release....i will not stop till i find one for 150 or less!

U really thought they were going to cut off the 50 or so ppl that were waiting in line since last night to do a phone order? U had high hopes my friend. Goodluck in your search as Im doing the same.

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

Maybe they'll take ur phone order now...cuz there's no line right now

thnx for the dickhead comment, but yeah I just called they have them size 11 but they're only in-store for these...persistence pays off sometimes just toobad they're not filling orders...these will be mine!

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i been callin Primitive since they opened for a phone order...eff this yo i'm gonna open up my own store and cut out the middle man...this is BS at this point over an SB release....i will not stop till i find one for 150 or less!
Good luck with that OP.

Back
Top Bottom