NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

^ shop around my way tends to get restocks a week after official release.. case and point the chirps.... ill let you know if they pop up I know they do phone orders after a day or so ....

Haven't copped an SB since the true red Dunk Lo back whenever that was, but these were an absolute must and are DOPE in person!

...I can't see how anyone can dislike these..the colors and materials mesh so well.
smokin.gif

was very easy to find my girls size 7, but it is like impossible to find in a 13, i guess its whatever because she likes them so much. un ds them the other day. and i must say these look unreal on foot

anyone has a heads up on size 6.5 or 7? lmk i'd greatly appreciate it need them for this girl i know

...for those that hit me up on PM i gave my boy the list of sizes along w/ about $600 in cash....hopefully he can pick up the sizes we need hopefully i have good news for you guys...sux i can't get a 2nd pair on these tho the resale prices are getting astronomical

did these come with extra purple laces? i wanted to throw those on but mine didnt come with any..

DZA my Purps were inside the left shoe...if they're missing then you have someone to be pissed off at

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

DZA my Purps were inside the left shoe...if they're missing then you have someone to be pissed off at

yeah i talked to the guy who i got them from and he said they shouldve been in there...hes looking for an extra set, hopefully he comes through i feel like i paid enough (not ebay prices but still far from retail)

^^that's actually not bad i ran into some store over the weekend in Soho dude said $250 for a sz 9

$200.00 was a good price I paid from flight club

If the person that put the scunk's up from consignment has anything else hit me up direct

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

$200.00 was a good price I paid from flight club

If the person that put the scunk's up from consignment has anything else hit me up direct

its funny you say that cause when i saw that price tag, i actually
laugh.gif
then
smh.gif

Sometimes when you have the cash, you don't feel like chasing kicks down, waking up early in the morning, or waiting on lines. So if son spent just a extra 40-50 than what most ppl paid I don't blame him. I've done it a time or two.

i was actually looking to pay the 200 on Sat via FCNY, but they were gone now they're at 230 too crazy even some dude on Craigslist i got for 220 right now with offers rolling in might have to bow out....kinda really want a 2nd pair tho i have a feeling i'm gonna run mine into the ground 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sometimes when you have the cash, you don't feel like chasing kicks down, waking up early in the morning, or waiting on lines. So if son spent just a extra 40-50 than what most ppl paid I don't blame him. I've done it a time or two.
no i get that but at the same time you already paying an extra 40-50 because of what the stores are charging, now you put another 40-50 on top of that..but im not knocking it...if they worth that much to someone, by all means, if you got it, get it done...

...Yo G, i'm pretty sure if you holdout, you will find them for below that

Back
Top Bottom