NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Sometimes when you have the cash, you don't feel like chasing kicks down, waking up early in the morning, or waiting on lines. So if son spent just a extra 40-50 than what most ppl paid I don't blame him. I've done it a time or two.
no i get that but at the same time you already paying an extra 40-50 because of what the stores are charging, now you put another 40-50 on top of that..but im not knocking it...if they worth that much to someone, by all means, if you got it, get it done...

...Yo G, i'm pretty sure if you holdout, you will find them for below that

i'm tryna hold out, but every time i see another pair for sale its been more expensive than the last....it's getting out of control already these shouldn't be more than 200 ANYWHERE! it's too soon to be seeing damn near 300 on these they're starting to feel like Parra x Patta's all over again

Sometimes when you have the cash, you don't feel like chasing kicks down, waking up early in the morning, or waiting on lines. So if son spent just a extra 40-50 than what most ppl paid I don't blame him. I've done it a time or two.
no i get that but at the same time you already paying an extra 40-50 because of what the stores are charging, now you put another 40-50 on top of that..but im not knocking it...if they worth that much to someone, by all means, if you got it, get it done...

i dont have the love for kicks like that anymore to camp out 
$200.00 was a good price and i know with the hype and the limited nature of the shoe 

it was better to jump on $200.00 then deal with the line up B.S. and not even get my size or wish for a price drop

if you can snatch up a pair now for $230.00 or under I would do so 

people say ebay had pairs for $300.00 and up 

no store in nyc will have a hype up sb like this for anywhere near retail or less then $160.00 not counting the tax on release date

and as you can see by the resell prices atleast in nyc i am right 

orginal price box retail for these was $104.00 ?

right 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i'm tryna hold out, but every time i see another pair for sale its been more expensive than the last....it's getting out of control already these shouldn't be more than 200 ANYWHERE! it's too soon to be seeing damn near 300 on these they're starting to feel like Parra x Patta's all over again

at least you got a pair of these...Parra's were a whole different animal

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

at least you got a pair of these...Parra's were a whole different animal

Truth
smh.gif
  Standing outside that morning, I had no idea these would end up this limited

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

anybody changed the laces on these? i seen someone put white laces but it wasnt my cup of tee

yeah. mine didnt come with the purple which sucks, but my seller said hed try to get me a pair. i tried white it was ok, tried orange they were too much, tried gray and some others but ended up using lighter purple sb laces that i had. look pretty fresh

[James Brown voice]
"On ABOARD... THE HYPETRAIN!"

smh.gif

Thank God for down South.  $115 out the door.  All gone for double that.

"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!  You're FAR TOO KIND..............."

Damn never realized how much hype these had, FC is up to 300+ on average. I figured they'd be around 200 max on FC.

Still can't believe I missed out on these..

Just saw your $!$ comment from page one...What was it that made you change your mind on these? I cant believe I missed out on my size either 
nerd.gif
!

These #+@#@ are trash. People hated them when pics surfaced and now that its limited people love them?
laugh.gif

If you are a true sneakerhead, then you will be able to apreciate these. I just got my pair and they are much better in person.

Originally Posted by mitysneakrjunky

If you are a true sneakerhead, then you will be able to apreciate these. I just got my pair and they are much better in person.

What  the hell does that even mean?

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Just saw your $!$ comment from page one...What was it that made you change your mind on these? I cant believe I missed out on my size either 
nerd.gif
!

pics of them on the foot
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mitysneakrjunky

That was a joke right?

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

nerd.gif
!
moz-screenshot-6.png
moz-screenshot-7.png
Hype%20MFP%20Energy%20Drink%20II.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

Back
Top Bottom