NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

i bought a size 6 because it was the last pair at my spot. apparently size 6 is pretty rare!!!

I've had my pair now for about a week...shoes are dope in person. Glad I got myself a pair...might pick up a second if I need to.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

w
t
f

don't get mad at me that you're the dude who responded with this on the first page and now is butthurt over the fact that you can't cop a pair/got called out for jumping on the hype train.

GottaBeEm21 - y so mad at rl treyce? dude has a right to change his mind

dang EM21 chill.. When I saw these in person it was over.. I had to have them.. just wondered if thats what made him change his mind too..

GOTTABEEM21 why go so hard, not sure why you taking it personal. They looked nasty when the first pics surfaced. Better pics came and I saw them on the foot and I was sold. Why you so mad???

you're right RL... you should be able to change your opinion.  i just thought it was funny that you did a complete 180 on these.  i apologize

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Update for RL..... they didn't get a restock my bad man.

frown.gif

Thanks for the update man

GottaBeEm- No prob

23Rakim- Pics look good

Thought the hype would die down but prices are still soaring

^ I still can't believe the prices on these too. Finally saw them in person overall not that bad but not for me.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

[James Brown voice]
"On ABOARD... THE HYPETRAIN!"

smh.gif

Thank God for down South.  $115 out the door.  All gone for double that.
"Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!  You're FAR TOO KIND..............."
God bless your sense around a gang of broke dumb people
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pickyourshoes has sz 14 and 15 as of 9:30 this morning (may 3rd) for 219.99. I needed a size 13, which seems highly unkilikely now, so I just broke down and bought one of their 14's. Only release Im buying so far this year, RL Treyce, u might wanna go ahead and get a 14, u can always trade....

Did anyone else order the shirt from Familia?  I know they were taking backorders and said they would send a confirmation e-mail when they sent them out.  Just wondering if anyone received theirs yet?

guys i ain't forget y'all i'm still waiting my boy told me to hope for this week i gave him another 270 to get two more and try and buy up the shipment or as much of it as he can

Back
Top Bottom