NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

Nah just weed like me...till this day he has yet to fail me worst case scenario i get my money back, and keep searchin there's a place here in NY getting some this week but for 250

eek.gif
at the prices

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

Did anyone else order the shirt from Familia?  I know they were taking backorders and said they would send a confirmation e-mail when they sent them out.  Just wondering if anyone received theirs yet?

They should be shipped out on Wednesday.. I had to email them about it

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

SMH @ 250
i feel you RL, but look at it like this...people have been paying 260 for Foams that can still be bought at retail...i'd rather shift my funds toward these, and then you have FC at 350 now that's absurd! i wanna keep my 2nd pair that's the worst part about it

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

SMH @ 250
i feel you RL, but look at it like this...people have been paying 260 for Foams that can still be bought at retail...i'd rather shift my funds toward these, and then you have FC at 350 now that's absurd! i wanna keep my 2nd pair that's the worst part about it

Truth

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

SMH @ 250

I disagree. Foams are at $200 retail, so a $50 markup isnt that bad, especially when you're from NY cause they are $220 with tax regardless. Foams are almost damn near indestructable. Dunk SBs on the other hand at $250 is a 125 dollar markup. All my opinion of cost... on the pricing.

Finally got my pair for 180 shipped overnight, thats what I get for sleeping on em. Thanks to THEKCKID and to everyone else in this thread that hit me with a PM, checked their stores, and offered advice. its APPRECIATED.

dam 180 aint bad, i didnt even know these had a stah pocket, thats crazy, i would love to have a pair of these, the prices are crazy though.. still seems like a crazy fresh shoe

Good look to everyone finding a pair. Too bad they were no restocks I actually thought it would at least once guess this was a quick strike

too bad you guys are purchasing it expensively there in the US, here in the Philippines, i luckily got one at roughly retail...
smile.gif

Been trying to find these for a friend of mine and man I give up. Hoping to get these for a decent price in a sz 13 or 14 is impossible. Congrats to all who came up

My spot in NC sold these for retail, I can't believe the shops that are price gouging on these or any shop for that matter.  If the MSRP is $108, the shop probably paid half of that or less..  They still make a profit even selling these for retail.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

My spot in NC sold these for retail, I can't believe the shops that are price gouging on these or any shop for that matter.  If the MSRP is $108, the shop probably paid half of that or less..  They still make a profit even selling these for retail.
grin.gif

theyre trying to make up for sb's that don't sell

anyone not using their set of purple laces? let me know

Originally Posted by hellomarco

for those who got these, how's the fury suede holding up?

pretty awesome actually i caught myself w/ some Purell...i let it dry and lightly cleaned it off, and it cleaned up pretty well can't even tell

Originally Posted by hellomarco

for those who got these, how's the fury suede holding up?

pretty awesome actually i caught myself w/ some Purell...i let it dry and lightly cleaned it off, and it cleaned up pretty well can't even tell

if you want em you might want to pay for it doesn't look to be a restock coming. too heat this summer for me to cop these but they are WAY nicer in person than in the pics

just copped a pair today here in malaysia.
i'm a jordan head... this is my 1st ever dunk sb.
happy.gif

attracted by its uniqueness and creativity.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyway, the retail price for those is RM379 which is about 118usd.
40e369a750784b4024884c9893f93a900966ccd1.jpg
1ed26b55f846f2254e89e9336dd92f2eeecd644f.jpg
65216e5a482849973599a437ea86c6a35b59b494.jpg

hmmmm... im still onda fence bout getting a pair... my local spot have almost full size run... but retail in Canada is 140$.. still undecided to get these or poweder 9z

Back
Top Bottom