Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

nike-sb-dunk-low-entourage.jpg

pimp.gif

Those look dope..but i'm not into SBs anymore..never really was in the first place though..

These are nice. Looks like it might be hard to get a hold of these though.

7a06fc9dc7f281e65201ecaec56caf75.jpg

fc154f887d3e4883e2769e36e2e1d875.jpg

88549d6fa305db143aa07bad49632fd8.jpg

You are looking at the Entourage Dunk SB, which will debut with the First Episode on the final season. Doug Ellin, is the creator of entourage and Hot Rod linked him up with Nike SB, thus spawned their relationship leading to one of sneaker culture's biggest and best collaborations.

The Nike SB Entourage "Light's Out" Premium dunk low pictured above will make it's debut on the final season, but no info yet if / when these hit retail.

Nike is no stranger to collaborating with the HBO hit series, Entourage and today we give you an exclusive look at a Nike SB Dunk Low that will be releasing as a QS later on this year (The QS version may be slightly different). The Nike SB Dunk Low seen above was created exclusively for the Entourage cast. The Dunk Low features Black Elephant/Cement print, Entourage logo on the tongue tag and ‘The End’ on right the insole. More info on Modern Notoriety as it develops. Via NSB

NSB/ MN

Originally Posted by air max 87

how is this
pimp.gif
??

its a black SB with cement print
laugh.gif

well there is suede on it too, but i agree, i never liked sb's because the hype on their average kicks. Sb resellers make the biggest come ups tho because sb's are only 100 something retail (i think)

Might as well call it a black Friday dunk. Was expecting a little more color to it.

Its called the Lights Out Dunk...for the end of Entourage....  

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

very nice....nike sb came through on this one. when is the realease and are they limited?

I wonder man, I bet they will be 1000 pairs or less like QS's these days.....five30...I wonder as well, I hope they don't mess these up.

Originally Posted by five30

Those are dope.

I wonder what they're going to change with the qs version.

If I had to guess the QS won't have the entourage tongue tag or insoles, and there's a big chance the cast got these in a special box.

Back
Top Bottom