Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Sb resellers make the biggest come ups tho
idk about all that

but these arent anything special...take the insoles out and o one would care

im saying by the difference in the retail for sb's and the resale price for them, didnt the tiffiny dunks retail for 109 or something? and then people start buying them for triple that, thats a bigger come up than selling jordan or foams for 40 over retail, im not a reseller, i just got to thinking about it but it doesnt really matter,

^to dude asking about the rick ross gif, i think i remember that from one of his tour type videos  not a music video, he was smoking a blunt and broke up dancing

Sb resellers make the biggest come ups tho
idk about all that

im saying by the difference in the retail for sb's and the resale price for them, didnt the tiffiny dunks retail for 109 or something? and then people start buying them for triple that, thats a bigger come up than selling jordan or foams for 40 over retail, im not a reseller, i just got to thinking about it but it doesnt really matter,  
Thing is a lot of shops were selling them for well over retail...

Definitely copping.
pimp.gif

I wouldn't mind owning these, but the insane hype and price that will accommodate this shoe isn't worth it.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

These are...

296g4f9.gif
296g4f9.gif
296g4f9.gif

... and will be copped
my EXACT reaction. These will be had. Havent bought anything thing sb since the DOOMs. AHHH
sick.gif

idk about all that

Thing is a lot of shops were selling them for well over retail...

SB Dunk lows retailed at about $65 if i remember correctly

please keep entourage on the tongue, love the show, anyone knows how limited was the entourage AF1?

These are clean,glad to sb's are headed back in the right direction,still not totally there but better then the last couple of years.

Will cop to resale. Cuz these suck! If they didn't have da entourage on it dudes would like how boring. Can't the come up wit something new not just a blacked out Supreme.

Back
Top Bottom