Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I think only 4 of the Paris' were B grades....that response by HR above was directed at me on an FB post hahaha.....I think they are playing games with us and are trying to hype these up...With that said, I'm still going with the BLACK FRIDAY rumor by the rep.
Black Friday would be crazy these, AJ3 black cements, and the yeezy 2 + regular black friday sales
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I think only 4 of the Paris' were B grades....that response by HR above was directed at me on an FB post hahaha.....I think they are playing games with us and are trying to hype these up...With that said, I'm still going with the BLACK FRIDAY rumor by the rep.
Black Friday would be crazy these, AJ3 black cements, and the yeezy 2 + regular black friday sales
eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I hope not.
black-friday-target.jpg

4431451077_a8f5376445_o-570x380.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

If these really do drop Im sure the ENTOURAGE logo will be gone.

Just crazy how there is "only 50" pairs and CROATIAN has about 20 of them.

Nike SB Dunk Low x Entourage Release Update

As they say, all good things must come to an end, and this is the case for both Entourage the HBO show and the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low. According to a rep from the HOT ROD shop, the co-designers of the Entourage Dunk, the Entourage x Nike SB Dunk Low will NOT be releasing. Here is their official statement:

"sorry yo! I can tell you for sure that these will never drop to the public. HBO and Entourage will not be allowing Nike to use
 they're brand on a shoe sold for profit. This shoe and 49 just like it were made because Nike wanted to present Entourage with a gift. No blog, no rumor, and no prayers to god himself will change that. I truly wish I could report different information to you, but I can't."

With that said, on to the next one.

VIA KATC

That statement cannot be real. If that's an "official" statement their PR person should be fired. Basic grammatical errors for an official release is unprofessional.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 I hope not.
black-friday-target.jpg

4431451077_a8f5376445_o-570x380.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

AJ 3's are an easy cop with my foot action connect but Yeezy's and these SB's will be damn hard to cop

Im glad I was 100% in the sneaker game when there werent campouts.

These dunks are clean, but like someone said the ENTOURAGE name killed it for everyone.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I heard something about Brooklyn projects confirming these for October.
they did say that, but I'm still going with Black Friday....we'll find out soon.

ima be getting these :tongue:
it's a very plain and basic shoe buy it will still be the shoe that sb heads are gonna be like OMG HE HAS THE LIGHTS OUT or whatever theyre gonna call it lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I hope they release in October

rumor from the rep is Black Friday and they should look the same.
prices on FC are dropping too, 1600 for a 9

LMAO the hype runs strong with joints I see...

Look like some "Journeys"exclusive super GR dunk lows to me.

To each his own tho

I like them...i'd cop but i don't think i'll have a easy time with all the hype. Not paying more than retail for them! Read it on Modern Notoriety that it'll be an October QS

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Here comes the hype train. I wonder if these will surpass the Space Jam hype. Probably so...
It already has.

You have to remember the space jam had Jordan heads and sb heads going after them along with resellers. With a black Friday release day its going to make everyone that likes Jordan's, sb's and the air yeezy make a choice of which shoe do you want more.

Saw them in person yesterday at Dunk X Change Seattle. They're pretty cool wouldn't mind a pair, but won't go head over heels for them.

Back
Top Bottom