Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

Well I got my vanilla ice blazers true to sz.
ohwell.gif
I do wanna pull the trigger but I gotta cop books...I may break down and jus scoop friday from a spot here inny...if not oh well I will wait

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

Any word on when these are gonna drop in the Bay Area? Information would be greatly appreciated.
they should be out here end of this week, if not def. next week

tactics.com has these free shipping igbs.com also has a few sizes left got a sz 10 free shipping as well quick question do these come with those purple lacesas well?

Originally Posted by jfreak23

tactics.com has these free shipping igbs.com also has a few sizes left got a sz 10 free shipping as well quick question do these come with those purple laces as well?
Thank you so much.

Free shipping FTW.
glasses.gif

Just ordered mines frm plusskateshop.. I didn't go up a size or anything I jus copped a size 12, cause my lance fit me well.

wow.

I got the cancellation email from BSS yesterday, and now someone I was e-mailing back and forth with said they got a 10 coming in from another shop and now Ijust got the shipping confirmation.

But I ordered a 9.5 from SPoT after I find out they cancelled my order.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Don't really need two pairs but If I happen to get them, anyone in the DMV or in general want a 10? (PM please)

Originally Posted by SC415

Just wondering does plusskateshop, ..send email confirmations to you or na?
I didn't get an e-mail confirmation, but if you look under your user profile on the website it'll tell you if your order has been shippedor still in process

That pic of them back there make them look really sick with the purple laces,
I think I'll do a lace swap.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by SC415

Just wondering does plusskateshop, ..send email confirmations to you or na?
I didn't get an e-mail confirmation, but if you look under your user profile on the website it'll tell you if your order has been shipped or still in process

Yeah thanks man. I jus checked n it said shipped. I wish it were that easy when I was trying to cop the 11/12 restock. Lols.

Back
Top Bottom