Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

Yea, Tactics.com has them. They've been on their site for the past two days but there was no image of the shoe.. just the details. I wanted to make surethey were the right blazers before I ordered.

Just ordered mine. I got it for $76.90 instead of the standard $79.95. lol. Hey, i saved a couple of bucks.
laugh.gif

For people ordering on Tactics, use promo code WINTER10. It's supposed to be $10 off on winter items like clothing and snow gear but itworked for the blazers. They charge you shipping but you get them for the price of $76.90.

Damn you guys went in on that tactics website.
laugh.gif

I was going to pick up a second pair for that price, no 9.5's though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Copped. Cant wait to rock em.

Your telling me bro, too bad the midwest is covered in hella snow right now.
ohwell.gif

Mostly all my kicks that I bought this winter have been in hibernation, straight boots for me
tired.gif

Got mine tonight -- my local spot was selling 'em right out of the carton box from Nike! Already out of a lot of sizes. These are
pimp.gif
absolutely freakin' smokin' in the flesh.

Also grabbed a pair of Twin Peaks dunks, which I liked 1000% percent better when I saw 'em for real. My boys gave me a deal, so I went for it.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Yea, Tactics.com has them. They've been on their site for the past two days but there was no image of the shoe.. just the details. I wanted to make sure they were the right blazers before I ordered.

Just ordered mine. I got it for $76.90 instead of the standard $79.95. lol. Hey, i saved a couple of bucks.
laugh.gif

For people ordering on Tactics, use promo code WINTER10. It's supposed to be $10 off on winter items like clothing and snow gear but it worked for the blazers. They charge you shipping but you get them for the price of $76.90.

thanks!

Dont understand not having the pic up on tactics, you would think they would lose alot of probable sales that way

i just ordered the last 9 earlier today off of igbs.com
i guess they just updated the site with a few more sizes.....check it out

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'm thinking about getting another pair. I don't know why I went a whole size up.
Does it happen to be a 12, got an 11 and they are too small.
nerd.gif

They didn't have the pic up on Tactics a couple of days ago. It just said "Varsity Purple/Black Nike Blazers SB in stock" but they put the pic upon the site this morning.
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Damn you guys went in on that tactics website.
laugh.gif

I was going to pick up a second pair for that price, no 9.5's though
ohwell.gif

Yea, tell me about it. This morning, they had a full size line up and now.. sizes 7.5 to 10 are all sold out.

I really wish the purple was darker because it looks like a lavender shoe and I'm sure it'll get even lighter as the suede begins to fade.

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I'm thinking about getting another pair. I don't know why I went a whole size up.
Does it happen to be a 12, got an 11 and they are too small.
nerd.gif

No there 11's. I'm hoping they fit me I'm still waiting for them.

I know this is off topic, but do you guys know where I can get a pair of these azure blazers from in a 9.5?

15p2xc1.jpg

I've been sleeping on all the good cw's Nike SB has put out because I was always afraid to cop a pair of blazers
due to people saying that they are way too narrow and will kill your foot
eyes.gif
, but now that I copped a pair of these purple joints
I am now on the blazer band wagon.
smile.gif

any info would be extremely appreciated
pimp.gif

Did anyone on here recently order a size 10.5 in these on Tactics? Cause it says that size 10.5 is gone and my status on my order still says processing.I'm getting scared..
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom