Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

i really luv those blazers~
especially the golden swoosh with some sort of snakeskin looking materials!
fire!!!

i just ordered from skateparkoftampa.com since they had em for $79.99 instead of $89.99 like CCS. Hopefully they get here within the week...

100 seems to be standard in nyc for some reason...ima jus get mine from a website..soo many to choose from...I will wait the 3-5 business day and save the 20in the process...im in no rush jus hope they hold strong one more week

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I got you NWT ... Im still looking for a pair , ASAP .

dam rico you trying to cop everything this year huh??
laugh.gif

Yeah that lace switch set it off, and I am not big on switching laces. Glad I have enough white blazer laces laying around, Im gonna have to bite...

I'm glad you dudes pointed that out haha... somehow I could figure out why that pic makes them look sooooo good

damn misset out on these... tryin to get em on the web but all stores that got em doesnt have my sz. (9-9.5)
mad.gif
... does anybody know if stores are reing-upon these, if so in how long or any store online that have em in this sizes.. help anybody!!... they're FUEGO

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I got you NWT ... Im still looking for a pair , ASAP .

dam rico you trying to cop everything this year huh??
laugh.gif

Nope ... just the shoes I like .. a few here , and few there ... like every other year .

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Do these go with the Rockies all purple fitted?

i'm usin my black rockies fitted,the one with the purple bill
pimp.gif
.still looking for white sb blazers laces tho,anyone know where i can get some?

Originally Posted by jbautista23

pimp.gif
. still looking for white sb blazers laces tho,anyone know where i can get some?

Yea that one is better, so imma cop that one.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

pimp.gif
. still looking for white sb blazers laces tho,anyone know where i can get some?

Yea that one is better, so imma cop that one.
I said this before. I am loving the suppport for my hometown rockies. With this release and the purple foamposite...Rockies hat sales have skyrocketed. I love it

Ordered from CCS.com got an order confirmation and nothing since, been two days now. Do the shoes just show up with no shipping email? Thanks

Ordered from CCS.com got an order confirmation and nothing since, been two days now. Do the shoes just show up with no shipping email? Thanks

Yeah they don't give shipping confirmations. So you receive them soon.

Back
Top Bottom