Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

anyone know how long shoetrends shipping takes or any other info on them thanks. i also cancelled it the order but they stll gave me an order number and sayingthank you for ordering so did it process??
grin.gif

BIG THANKS TO my 2 HOMIES ... " got shoes and SUCKAFREE85 " for the HELP . Shoes well be copped in a few hours after homework ...LOL

Damn I shoulda held out but anyway, these do seem flimsy compared to other blazers. I like em, and they go nice with dark denim, imma keep my laces black androck the Rockies blk fitted purple brim.

I just got my pair in from shoetrends today. This is my first pair of blazers and i have to say that they are nice. They fit and look good. I might change thelaces to white later on but I'll just keep the black laces on for now.

$75 shipped was a dam good price.

I still need azure's in a 9.5
ohwell.gif
I tried ordering from CCS the other day and they were on backorder.
Now they have sold out and I'm not getting a pair
grin.gif

Had the opportunity to buy on shoes trends, but cant bring myself to pull the trigger. Sometimes I want them, sometimes I dont

Can someone gimme a better color match for the Azures??? Tryna getta fitted to match, but I'm tryna make sure the colors are on-point... Anyone know whereI can find one to match???

Originally Posted by GucciBandana

Can someone gimme a better color match for the Azures??? Tryna getta fitted to match, but I'm tryna make sure the colors are on-point... Anyone know where I can find one to match???

not a fitted but it'll work

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I still need azure's in a 9.5
ohwell.gif
I tried ordering from CCS the other day and they were on backorder.
Now they have sold out and I'm not getting a pair
grin.gif
The Azures are my favorite pair. I haven't even wore them yet. i'm scared to
roll.gif

i have the opportunity to cop but i really dont know if i want to, i mean i bought the foams and have aguas so im straight wit purple, and i want the eggplantflights, so i probably wont cop.

not to mention i dont have that much purple

Back
Top Bottom