Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

Missed shoetrends
mad.gif

they still have sz 10-13

Damn, i passed on them at first, but all the pics, and the price on shoetrends, i just might order. Ill get um and if they arent as nice in person ill sell. Iwont lose any money.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Ordered from CCS.com got an order confirmation and nothing since, been two days now. Do the shoes just show up with no shipping email? Thanks
I cant stand CCS they're mad careless thats why all of my recent SBs have been copped from BSS thank god I copped the blazers from therebefore they went out of stock

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Ordered from CCS.com got an order confirmation and nothing since, been two days now. Do the shoes just show up with no shipping email? Thanks
I cant stand CCS they're mad careless thats why all of my recent SBs have been copped from BSS thank god I copped the blazers from there before they went out of stock
BSSas in BuySkateShoes? sorry still tryin to pick up on a few acronyms here and there.

Originally Posted by JKICKZZZ

I cant stand CCS they're mad careless thats why all of my recent SBs have been copped from BSS thank god I copped the blazers from there before they went out of stock
BSSas in BuySkateShoes? sorry still tryin to pick up on a few acronyms here and there.

lol yeah buyskateshoes

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Had they still been available on shoetrends at that price, I woulda copped automatically
they get you with the $15 shipping tho so dont be fooled

Yea they arent too good with working with you either, I have my eggplant foams waiting to be shipped and i asked if i could add the blazers to my order so isave on the shipping and they said i couldnt add on. So its 75 shipped.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Had they still been available on shoetrends at that price, I woulda copped automatically
they get you with the $15 shipping tho so dont be fooled

Yea they arent too good with working with you either, I have my eggplant foams waiting to be shipped and i asked if i could add the blazers to my order so i save on the shipping and they said i couldnt add on. So its 75 shipped.

Im telling you as far as SBs go the best cooperative site is BSS it just sucks that they be out of stock for a lot of things rather quickly

how do these fit? i usually wear a 10.5 in jordans and 10 in forces so which one should i get never wore blazers before

^^^^^^^^^^^You are the same as me. 10.5 in jordans. And 10 in air forces. I say go with a 10.5. Thats what fit me perfect. These blazers are still one of myfavorites

Back
Top Bottom