Nike SB: Purple Suede Blazers upcoming release

I love these shoes!

I still can't decide on the laces though...

EDIT: Idk why the pic makes the laces tips look bronze.

^ Now that I see them side by side like that, I would go with the black laces since the purple ones actually
look darker then the shade of the purple suede.

To whoever asked is plusskateshop sends confirmation emails, I ordered yesterday and got an email today saying they shipped.

Awsome.

I don't know why they put that gold crap on the swoosh but these will be copped onsale or below retail...

Originally Posted by Executive76

I don't know why they put that gold crap on the swoosh but these will be copped on sale or below retail...

why buy if you don't like????

Originally Posted by got shoes

I don't know why they put that gold crap on the swoosh but these will be copped on sale or below retail...

Why are you concerned?... Trying to get that 300th post?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

as much as i love this shoe

i think nike is so wrong with their pricing

azure blazers were 60$ msrp, and not a "premium"

but you add gold flakes to a swoosh and make the shoe purple, and you get to charge an extra 20$ on top?...shame on you nike...shame on you

it's not like the liner is quilted like the lance mountains, or there is some special type of logo/stitching on the back....like the Shogo's or something...naw lets just give them a funny swoosh and charge them more...

if i can get my hands on a 2nd pair for under retail, doubtful but hopeful, i am fully painting that swoosh straight black...
I don't have my pair yet - they are on the way - but I am guessing the purple has a premium suede while the azure is more of a nubuck. I havea pair of Made in 81's and you can clearly feel the difference in the suede between them and the Azure's.

laugh.gif
The gold just seems out of place...I thought the swoosh was all black until I saw them in person today

Thanks for your imput
grin.gif

Yup the azure blazers have a lesser quality nubuck/suede hence the $60 retail
The purple blazers are so much more buttery, that's why they're $80

just got mine today, pics to come soon...they are phenomenal in person...the purple sole is FIRE...purple laces are a lot better on them...not too sure how iwant to lace them up though...not wearing these until the weather warms up though.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Why are you concerned?... Trying to get that 300th post?

not really, but people on here buy shoes based on hype and not quality (not saying your that type of person). if you don't like the swoosh, then maybesomeone that does like the shoe for what it is can can cop and be happy since they are limited.

I think I'm gonna swap the laces with white flats when I get them. And I got my confirmation and tracking from Tactics today.
happy.gif

P.S. Tactics got a full size line up again.

Jus couldn't pull the trigger last night....I kno imma kick myself later for sayin this but....ima have to pass for now...if feb. Rolls around and I canfind them, then I will cop, but I can't right now...gotta buy books for the new semester
grin.gif
....unemployment FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Jus couldn't pull the trigger last night....I kno imma kick myself later for sayin this but....ima have to pass for now...if feb. Rolls around and I can find them, then I will cop, but I can't right now...gotta buy books for the new semester
grin.gif
....unemployment FTL
smh.gif

Yo I know wha you mean on copping your books. I haven't copped none of my books so far. Lol. I need to, But I can spend money on the blazers. Smh at me.Lol

Originally Posted by SC415

Jus couldn't pull the trigger last night....I kno imma kick myself later for sayin this but....ima have to pass for now...if feb. Rolls around and I can find them, then I will cop, but I can't right now...gotta buy books for the new semester
grin.gif
....unemployment FTL
smh.gif

Yo I know wha you mean on copping your books. I haven't copped none of my books so far. Lol. I need to, But I can spend money on the blazers. Smh at me. Lol

we have all done that. The choices we make in life. lol

grin.gif
....unemployment FTL
smh.gif
Yea but books over kicks...Priorities FTW!
glasses.gif

I hope evreyone gets their pair. I was kind of worried that they were going to be limited, but good thing they weren't. Now I'm of to find the bmxtrickstar blazers, lol. Hopefully at a good price.

these shoes are so tempting, but after seeing the azure blazers with a very light suede i had to pass. for those that have the purple ones, is the suedelighter in person?

^ It depends on what angle your looking at the shoe, some parts look lite and some dark.
This is due to how the suede blends.

Back
Top Bottom