Nike SB Spots??????

My friend told me there is a spot in G-Town that sells Nike SBs but is being a **** and not telling me the name. If you know of any spots in the DMV can you let me know.

The only spot in Georgetown that sells Nike SB is Kickk Spott, but they're a consignment store and only carry what people bring in to consign.  There's only one Nike SB retailer in DC and they're not in Georgetown.

The only spot in Georgetown that sells Nike SB is Kickk Spott, but they're a consignment store and only carry what people bring in to consign.  There's only one Nike SB retailer in DC and they're not in Georgetown.
Any others in the DMV. I'm just confused Curious

Last edited:
Thanks and yeah i can get anywhere from Richmond to Towson. or at least thats how far i would like to go both repped +1

There's also Palace 5ive which is in DC. They're Elite's sister store. Them and Elite are run by the same people and get the same stuff. Sometimes for QS releases I'll go there because I don't like dealing with the army of suburbanite kids camping outside Fair Oaks and mall security. Palace 5ive is right on the street which makes camping straight up FCFS instead of a bumrush when mall security gives the go ahead. You should follow both of them on Twitter to stay up to date.

There's also Palace 5ive which is in DC. They're Elite's sister store. Them and Elite are run by the same people and get the same stuff. Sometimes for QS releases I'll go there because I don't like dealing with the army of suburbanite kids camping outside Fair Oaks and mall security. Palace 5ive is right on the street which makes camping straight up FCFS instead of a bumrush when mall security gives the go ahead. You should follow both of them on Twitter to stay up to date.

Thanks. That's the place my friend was talking about I knew about them but didn't think they got good stuff

Also, CCS in arundel mills mall has a SB account but they don't get QS releases FYI

Thanks and yeah i can get anywhere from Richmond to Towson. or at least thats how far i would like to go both repped +1
Not too far from Towson is a place called 3 Rideshop on York Rd. in Baltimore. I know they get some SB's in.

Just a heads up, but Elite is moving out Fair Oaks mall near the the end of the month and becoming a Palace 5ive in Fairfax off Lee Hwy.  

Also as an FYI, CCS in Arundel Mills will be closing in the next month as the company is getting rid of all of their retail (brick and mortar) shops... so look out for a clearance/going out of biz sale soon...

Back
Top Bottom