Nike SB to release "Gucci" dunk???

These were the last pair of SB's I was interested in back in 06 and they will be a deffinate cop when they release...

Do they realize that Gucci uses more than 3 colors in their designs? I can pretty much guess how the shoe is going to look when I read "Gucciinspired".

And seriously, this C/W has been played out since when fakes popped on the scene.

GR or not theres gunna be plenty of hype around these. I may cop. Not for more then retail though

Sounds nice. Not really into sb dunks but if they look good in the gucci colorways i will try to cop.

hopefully since they were going to possibly drop when SB was dropping widely accepted product on a CONSISTENT basis, maybe this will spearhead a trueresurgence.

I actually like those waffle racers better than the dunks and I don't even like waffle racers. The dunks don't even look gucci inspired, they just looklike a colorway that nike realized they could attach the name gucci to for better sales. The racers actually look like they could pass for some guccis on thelow. Don't get me wrong though, the denim on the gucci dunks is tuff.

These are funky fresh! I'm sure they will not be exactly like the sample pairs..they will change it up. As long as they are same quality as goofy boys,i'm down. Yes SB has steadily been losing money,their loss our gain.

If This Is True Then They Should Do The Same With The Other Good SBs They Scrapped.

Looners
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

these are gonna be hard to get.

what they need to do is get rid of that denim and put some nubuck on em.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

these are gonna be hard to get.

what they need to do is get rid of that denim and put some nubuck on em.
word the only thing thats stopping me from coppin is that damn denim

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Please dont let SBs get retroed. Thats what killed Jordan Brand. Releasing classic colorways again to the public with subpar quality and no Nike Air. Horrible.

you can't be serious, the majority of shoes we are all such big fans of would all be long gone, beat, unwearable and horribly expensive were it not forretro's. unless you're 45+ years old, nothing wrong with that to anyone who is, retro's are so necessary. Nike Air shouldn't make or break ashoe either. The drop in quality is just something you have to deal with, you're not balling in them anyway, get HD's if you want to ball.

if there's one material that nike doesn't need to put on these or any other release in the next year and a half to two years its NUBUCK. good lordthey've thrown nubuck on nearly every release since the hawaiis.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Please dont let SBs get retroed. Thats what killed Jordan Brand. Releasing classic colorways again to the public with subpar quality and no Nike Air. Horrible.

you can't be serious, the majority of shoes we are all such big fans of would all be long gone, beat, unwearable and horribly expensive were it not for retro's. unless you're 45+ years old, nothing wrong with that to anyone who is, retro's are so necessary. Nike Air shouldn't make or break a shoe either. The drop in quality is just something you have to deal with, you're not balling in them anyway, get HD's if you want to ball.

HD suck to ball in. I ball in my CDP 3s and they are fine. Quality is something alot of people complain about, I personally dont care. I shoudve stated that inmy first statement. Retros ruin classics. Period. But retroes do happen, but OGs remain on top. Everyone knows that.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

you can't be serious, the majority of shoes we are all such big fans of would all be long gone, beat, unwearable and horribly expensive were it not for retro's. unless you're 45+ years old, nothing wrong with that to anyone who is, retro's are so necessary. Nike Air shouldn't make or break a shoe either. The drop in quality is just something you have to deal with, you're not balling in them anyway, get HD's if you want to ball.

HD suck to ball in. I ball in my CDP 3s and they are fine.

nerd.gif

I agree though, SB's should not be retro'd. I don't even see why that's even
a discussion in this thread.

ive always wanted these when they released but the cw is way too tacky for me. let us see if nike sb adds some $!%$ to this

Back
Top Bottom