Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

when being asked to pay in another currency PayPal will either do the currency conversation for you and process it un USD or give you the option to let the transaction go through in the currency it’s in and let the bank behind your cards deal with the conversion. I never go with PayPal’s conversion because it’s always higher than what visa or maserter card say the conversation rate is and they don’t charge a foreign transaction fee.
That's just it. I loaded money onto the card and used it. I didn't have/use funds in my online account. So maybe it's different when using the service this way. Once my card info came up on the site, I submitted payment. I called my card to hear what was charged only to find an additional fee was tached on...

The lowest price for these on eBay is about $500 in my size.

Do we think that’s the floor or the ceiling?

I would pay that if I knew what the fit was going to be.

Are they going to fit like the University Blues or the Military Blacks?

…because those are massively different shoes in the toe box.

Just buy them. They will continue to go up. I pulled the trigger after catching the L on release day.

On 4s I go TTS.
I’m stationed in Germany so still waiting on them to be delivered…
So I can’t compare them to my other 4s.
I really don’t see them being completely different.
Where in Germany?

I spent the day in Munich once.

…that was a fun day.

I think these are a lock for SOTY.

…not that any of you care that.
Not if Complex has anything to say about it lol.

Had bammas up on stage claiming the Louis Vuitton Air Force 1 was the Sneaker of the Year for 2022. FOH with that mess.

I actually agree with you though, definitely my favorite drop so far. Besides those Sabrina Ionescu 1s dropping, I don't see another shoe with this great of color blocking and design coming out to complete with these.

Had bammas up on stage claiming the Louis Vuitton Air Force 1 was the Sneaker of the Year for 2022. FOH with that mess.

I actually agree with you though, definitely my favorite drop so far. Besides those Sabrina Ionescu 1s dropping, I don't see another shoe with this great of color blocking and design coming out to complete with these.
I thought the general rule of thumb is that an unobtainable shoe can’t be SOTY.

…that would certainly be my view.

I thought the general rule of thumb is that an unobtainable shoe can’t be SOTY.

…that would certainly be my view.
A big waste of a watch except for Vashtie. She's still gorgeous :emoji_heart_eyes:

They really discussed what you would wear in Summer of 93 to bag the flyest honey...I'm 33 and I consider myself an old sneakerhead, but I would never judge today's sneakers on if I would wear them 30 years ago.

A big waste of a watch except for Vashtie. She's still gorgeous :emoji_heart_eyes:

They really discussed what you would wear in Summer of 93 to bag the flyest honey...I'm 33 and I consider myself an old sneakerhead, but I would never judge today's sneakers on if I would wear them 30 years ago.

Jim Jones talking a giant dump on the Complex employee sneaker hipsters who were in the crowd was priceless.

…Jim doing God’s work.

K-Town.
Been here going on 4 years. I like it down here.

Man I was stationed at Ramstein back in 2010.. lived there for a few years.. got out the military and moved to Wiesbaden in 2020… left after a year and change…I envy you breh.. there’s this sneaker shop close to mainz.. I gotta look the name up.. but it’s a low key spot that a lot of military cats don’t know about.. I used to go there for drops that were hard to get.

Praying those Sabrinas are offered in extended sizing!

Man just get your true size in the 4s. Damn.

Got my pair from eBay. Everything checks out, only have one concern, the smell. Everyone else’s pairs have a strong smell? It’s not a bad smell, smells no different than any other new Jordan shoe but just much stronger.

Back
Top Bottom