Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I’ll take a White Cement with this mold.
IMG_2466.jpeg
IMG_2467.jpeg
IMG_2468.jpeg
IMG_2469.jpeg
IMG_2470.jpeg
IMG_2471.jpeg
IMG_2472.jpeg

Man, some of the reps of these are so freak'n good. Checked mine out so many times. Pretty confident they're legit, but doubt auth services taking 60s can tell with some of these new batches, esp if they don't have a known authentic side-by-side.

Regarding comfort, I can feel they're a bit more comfy, but nothing astronomical in my opinion. Maybe 10-15% softer than other recent 4s I have; very similar to the reimagined 3s. Nothing super plush or anything. Overall great shape; no complaints. They need to use this shape on all future 4s, and not do what they did with the AMIII and use their old mold on every other release; kills me that Nike does that.

Anyone rocking these for the movie AIR. Can’t wait to see everyone rocking their Chicago 1 and the lost and founds. I going against the grain.

Last edited:
Man, some of the reps of these are so freak'n good. Checked mine out so many times. Pretty confident they're legit, but doubt auth services taking 60s can tell with some of these new batches, esp if they don't have a known authentic side-by-side.

Regarding comfort, I can feel they're a bit more comfy, but nothing astronomical in my opinion. Maybe 10-15% softer than other recent 4s I have; very similar to the reimagined 3s. Nothing super plush or anything. Overall great shape; no complaints. They need to use this shape on all future 4s, and not do what they did with the AMIII and use their old mold on every other release; kills me that Nike does that.
I swear people have been saying there are pretty common signs to tell the rep batch. Unless they've already corrected those. Things like the material for the back tab, back tab height, and even the material on the grey part.

I swear people have been saying there are pretty common signs to tell the rep batch. Unless they've already corrected those. Things like the material for the back tab, back tab height, and even the material on the grey part.

Yeah, there are a number of signs. Many have been corrected. Regardless, you've gotta know your stuff, and some are only obvious with a retail pair in-hand, or reviewing videos in detail.

Ordered from Goat 3/27. After over 2 weeks they just got verified today. Wouldn’t be shocked at all if I ended up getting a pair of super fakes delivered. At least 2 new batches have surfaced since I placed my order. Never again. Rather take my chances with Stock X.

Ordered from Goat 3/27. After over 2 weeks they just got verified today. Wouldn’t be shocked at all if I ended up getting a pair of super fakes delivered. At least 2 new batches have surfaced since I placed my order. Never again. Rather take my chances with Stock X.
Go on Reddit and familiarize yourself with fakes and you will never get “got” 😂

Seriously though, they all have specific flaws. And if the shoe is perfect, the box is wrong.

StockX is even worse my guy lol but hopefully your pair are legit and everything works out

StockX is even worse my guy lol but hopefully your pair are legit and everything works out
Never had a bad experience with stock X. Usually get my items within 4-5 days. This is the second bad experience I’ve had with goat in only 4 purchases. Stock X has gotten that stigma of letting fakes get through but the truth is every last one of those platforms have passed fakes. It is what it’s is when you go secondary. eBay is probably the best option but they are guilty as well.

materials are gonna be the biggest tells when it comes to fakes. The jumpman flight tag on the tongue of authentic pairs has this satiny shiney appearance that fakes don’t. They also use standard suede on the toe for fakes instead of the courser short haired suede real pairs have , the back tabs aren’t actually made out of rubber, just a more flexible version of the same plastic normal 4s. And a lot of funny business under a black light on the wings/lace holders. pretty much everything Nike changed to accommodate skateboarding is inaccurate or wrong on fakes.

If you come across a fake pair, won’t be very hard to figure out

They really aren’t. I’ve got 159 StockX orders in without a fake or a return. Took me 3 purchases from Goat to get a pair of worn shoes I didn’t order and play hell getting my money back.

Don’t get me wrong, StockX is a money grubbing platform meant to separate rubes from their money when they fail to land a shoe, but the amount of heat they’ve taken, especially compared to Goat, is comical to me. Goat sucks as much or more than StockX. You gotta be able to do your own homework to sniff out a fake yourself no matter where you purchase.

Fakes are definitely not close enough to get scammed if you pay attention. Good comparison of retail vs latest fake.

There are “better” versions out from different factories now than what’s on his video but they still have a lot of the same flaws. Folks think that any particular model of a rep gets better over time but in most cases it doesn’t. Especially when it comes to material choice. If it’s wrong from the start, they only time it changes is when they run out of old material and have to “restock”. If they’re not using rubber it’s probably not going to happen.

Got my pair from snkrdnk yesterday and ironed the toebox.

IMG_2852.jpeg

Also, seen the latest batch of the rep version on IG… they look good.

IMG_2872.jpeg

IMG_2873.jpeg

IMG_2874.jpeg

IMG_2875.jpeg
Still wrong though. Side netting is tall but not long enough, wings wrong shape and length, toe is too tall and heel shape curve is too sharpe. Bad part is you might need a legit pair side by side to tell
82B94201-EBBE-440F-8CA4-9BC20F782720.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom