Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Same boat fellas, wife sees another box delivered and I get instant side eye like "another pair?!"

Just had AMM12's, Orlando Penny 1's and these come in about a 2 week span when I usually space my pickups out. Maybe it's a good thing I struck out on the WC3's and big bubble AM1's :lol:

If I saw a line like that, I’d go home. Like why the optimism? The person that hangs around is the person I can’t stand. That’s the person who does this:

Idiot: hey can I have a size 10?
Sales rep: we’re out of 10s.
Idiot: what sizes do you have left?
Sales rep: we have 14.
Idiot: ok I’ll take a 14. Probably trade it or sell it. You know, instead of letting someone who’s an actual 14 enjoy the shoe. Then I’ll probably go home and talk about how the sneaker game has changed…..on Reddit.

Very specific, I know.

Good point. Seriously, if someone is in the back of the line and the store has a limited quantity, what makes them think they can logically secure a pair by the time they get to the front? I can understand if someone is in the front of the line, then that's reasonable because there's a slight chance they can get a pair if someone in the front passes on the size they're targeting or in the event someone's credit card is declined.

I'm sure it happens all the time with some dope getting a size that isn't his just to resell or trade. I agree it sucks for the person who actually wears the size because of crap like that.

That's why I like sticking to simple releases with reasonable quantities with the app reservations or first come, first serve any time after the release date. I get to avoid crowds and stupidity like that.

Lol fakes? He owns one of the most well known skate shops in the country… but yes, he does thrive on attention

That's nice to know that he owns a well known skate shop, but as you can see his idiotic histrionics gave me the impression he was a no-name loser trying to get online attention.

Caved and paid resell through Marketplace. Hopefully I don't get fleeced. I'd rather get one of these early pairs than to wait and strike out on every raffle then have to pay resell with all the fakes starting to roll out.

This colorway is extremely ugly. Someone had to say it…🤷‍♂️
This is just a hater post.
1679167789209.gif

Shoot. These were $410 after fees a couple of days ago. Now they're $400 before fees. Hopefully the price drops a week or two after SNKRS release.

This colorway is extremely ugly. Someone had to say it…🤷‍♂️

That statement is obviously heresy, but I will say that I felt better about losing out on all 388 raffles after seeing the speculation about what color the other j4xsb drop would be later in the year. These are going crazy and its a green colorway. If another one comes out and it's anything close to blues or greys, it'll make that Crushed Skate Shop fiasco look like an elementary school picnic.

That statement is obviously heresy, but I will say that I felt better about losing out on all 388 raffles after seeing the speculation about what color the other j4xsb drop would be later in the year. These are going crazy and its a green colorway. If another one comes out and it's anything close to blues or greys, it'll make that Crushed Skate Shop fiasco look like an elementary school picnic.

Where can I see pics of these rumored colorways?

Back
Top Bottom