Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Damn.. good thing y’all got the good eye to notice the differences.. I’m trying to sell my second pair of trophy room 7s and add some bread to it .. so I can get this

Got my pair from snkrdnk yesterday and ironed the toebox.

IMG_2852.jpeg

Also, seen the latest batch of the rep version on IG… they look good.

IMG_2872.jpeg

IMG_2873.jpeg

IMG_2874.jpeg

IMG_2875.jpeg

In 2023 most reps look fantastic standalone. But then you get them next an authentic pair things like this happen. Notice now bold the “flight” is on the on the tongue on rep on the right compared to the real pair on the left. Look at the color difference on the wings/lace holders. The differences between the suede. And that’s just stuff you can see in pics. In hand when you find out the back tabs aren’t rubber it won’t be too difficult to point out. There’s a lot of other subtle stuff too that once it’s seen, you can’t unsee it like the super aggressive horizontal track lines on the green tongue liner and the white sockliner of the reps. You’ll see super feint lines on the tongue liner of a real pair, but you won’t see any lines on the white sock liner.
9E27C782-FB78-4A06-86F8-01077A575FD0.jpeg

Like Quiggles706 Quiggles706 said, you’re more than likely going to need an authentic pair to compare with, especially if you don’t have an eye for details but that’s world we live in now. Trust the platforms you buy from or do your due diligence.

Got my snkrdunk pair in yesterday and it's super nice. I actually compared it to my goat pair and actually think I'll keep the snkrdunk pair. Noticed some minor blemishes on my goat pair. Plus one side has the regular short hair suede, but the other (left) side has softer suede and looks like a totally different batch than the right side. Didn't bother to take pics, but I'll upload it later when I get home from work. GOAT sending me a pair with a dinged up lid might have been a blessing in disguise since it made me try out snkrdunk. Def keeping that pair for my personal

Got my snkrdunk pair in yesterday and it's super nice. I actually compared it to my goat pair and actually think I'll keep the snkrdunk pair. Noticed some minor blemishes on my goat pair. Plus one side has the regular short hair suede, but the other (left) side has softer suede and looks like a totally different batch than the right side. Didn't bother to take pics, but I'll upload it later when I get home from work. GOAT sending me a pair with a dinged up lid might have been a blessing in disguise since it made me try out snkrdunk. Def keeping that pair for my personal
Yeah, I got two pairs from SNKRDUNK & the 1st pair had differences in the suede. I’m selling that pair lol. The other pair was great & already wore a few times.

Ordered from Goat 3/27. After over 2 weeks they just got verified today. Wouldn’t be shocked at all if I ended up getting a pair of super fakes delivered. At least 2 new batches have surfaced since I placed my order. Never again. Rather take my chances with Stock X.
Why are you ordering resale if you don’t want to trust the company authenticating your purchase? You SHOULD be shocked if you got a rep. Too much anecdotal BS can be found if you search for it.

Lots of videos with conflicting ideas about reps. Take them for what they are worth. I just got my pair in from GOAT (HK) and I’m absolutely confident they are legit. I’ve done my research and know what to look for. We’ve seen recently with the WC3s that QC at Nike can be hit or miss, so take that into account as well.

Back
Top Bottom