Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

SNKRDNK IS 1000% Legit. Don’t let this fool stop you from ordering from there.

IMG_2908.jpeg
It’s no different that getting fakes from any resale platform. Stop acting like they have a Nike plug

It’s no different that getting fakes from any resale platform. Stop acting like they have a Nike plug

No ish. If my pair didn’t check out as authentic I would easily say they are not, but unfortunately for your stubborn self everything checks out on the shoe.

Right.

I’m just doing this to help other members on here to not worry about ordering from SNKRDNK. Your opinion is whatever.
You have to worry though, all these places pass fakes. Every single one of them.

Its dirt bags that even return fakes to Nike outlets after buying retails. But that’s a entirely different conversation

You have to worry though, all these places pass fakes. Every single one of them.

Its dirt bags that even return fakes to Nike outlets after buying retails. But that’s a entirely different conversation

As you said, that’s a different convo…. The shoes I have posted are clearly legit, everything you pointed out has been proven wrong with the pics I have uploaded :lol:

From all the people who have bought from SNKRDNK on here I haven’t seen one pair that looks like a fake/UA.

If these aren't legit, then houston, we have a problem....What's up is down, and what's down is up, and we're all living in bizarro world.
Dude can clown all he wants but it don’t even look the the same shoes. Angle of the picture don’t change the size of wings and netting.
B56B233D-CC9C-40FB-BBE2-5DF519AA6A14.jpeg

Dude can clown all he wants but it don’t even look the the same shoes. Angle of the picture don’t change the size of wings and netting.
B56B233D-CC9C-40FB-BBE2-5DF519AA6A14.jpeg

Bro just stop. You’re playing yourself acting this stubborn :lol: They are the same shoe. I have one pair. I’m sorry it hurts your soul but they are legit. Let. It. Go.

Last edited:
What makes them any more legit than any other resale site?

Nothing. But people are choosing them over the others because these shoes are cheaper on there than the other resell platforms. To me eBay is the ideal choice because you can actually see the shoe you are purchasing, but price wise SNKRDNK is it. If you end up receiving a fake they have a return policy just like the others.

Still looking for feedback on my question lol, got my pair from eBay everything checks out but had a strong smell. Not a bad smell. New shoe smell like any other Jordan just stronger. Anyone else’s pair have a strong smell?

Still looking for feedback on my question lol, got my pair from eBay everything checks out but had a strong smell. Not a bad smell. New shoe smell like any other Jordan just stronger. Anyone else’s pair have a strong smell?
If eveything else checks out, smell is never going to be the reason why a shoe is fake. You’re fine

The smell is strong on those , check the thread a lot of people have said the same thing.

Smell the same as any other new Jordan to me. Some say if it's unusually strong it's one indication of a fake as they tend to produce and sell constantly so there's less time to naturally offgas.

My pair from CCS smelled like they came straight from the glue factory…

For sure thanks for all the replies. I seen threads on Reddit as well about the smell. Just wanted more clarification I guess lol.

There was already post on Reddit about it. It's mostly people posting their discount codes and going back and forth regarding the legitimacy of the app.

Back
Top Bottom