Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Ok...ummmm...Android users in the game now. Just saw someone tweet.

Does this mean more stock since sorry *** droid users now in game or more L's all around same stock #s.

*yeah that was a shot* lol
Lol na they aren't upping stock. It's just a fair fight now.

What are you talking about? Is there a new feature on snkrs? I've even using the app on android for a couple of years now.

What are you talking about? Is there a new feature on snkrs? I've even using the app on android for a couple of years now.

pretty sure he's talking about snkrspass finally going to android as well....haven't seen anything about it though so I can't confirm.

pretty sure he's talking about snkrspass finally going to android as well....haven't seen anything about it though so I can't confirm.
Yea snkr pass is on android now. I got the snkrs update earlier today. Check your app, probably an update there. Doesnt affect us that dont live in NYC, LA, or Chi though.

Is there anyway to test if I will have a smooth transaction on the app?

The last two releases after I pressed the button to buy it sent me through a password matrix. And by the time I get everything straighten out they are sold out obviously.

The last two releases after I pressed the button to buy it sent me through a password matrix. And by the time I get everything straighten out they are sold out obviously.

no way to test how the app is gonna behave for the drop until the actual release day.

If you have an iPhone make sure you enable Touch ID instead of using a password. And also Apple Pay.

If you have an iPhone make sure you enable Touch ID instead of using a password. And also Apple Pay.
I was using Touch ID then all of a sudden it was saying my password changed.

I wonder if it has anything to do with using PayPal.

Ill change it to Apple Pay before Saturday, thanks guys.

you guys ever click notify and come abck to the app to find it unchecked again?
Happened a lot the last month or so on my s9. I wasnt getting notifications either. After the update last night, it seems to be working again.

Anyone use SNKRS with an iPhone X? Does touch ID turned on act as face ID? Is it better to use the password at this point as I've had issues with Frenzy.

SNKRS pass took a good 4-5 minutes to open on android. I was on my phone when the notification came through and I stupidly thought "this is the best shot I'd ever had" :lol:

No reserves in months, app is slow even on 100+mb connection, errors galore.

I've completely skipped recent releases because it's not even worth trying.

U already hit everything how would you even be able to tell if there's an advantage :lol:
CADE5276-EA97-49F1-BD99-ECC99CC4615D.gif

Back
Top Bottom