Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

we do know our priorities [emoji]128077[/emoji];
anyway before we know it: SNKR app + Apple Pay + Touch ID = instacop LOL
LMAO.... thats going to be faster than any bot.. litterally just a thump print and a touch.. done..lol

LMAO.... thats going to be faster than any bot.. litterally just a thump print and a touch.. done..lol

Wait until retinal scan and ID, literally in the blink of an eye LOL
there's another reason why it's called "SNKRS" LMAO

Last edited:
 4S... I get clowened by my peers because i always have the lowest grade phone.. but then i respond back that i have the fully loaded RMBP laptop (as thats what i do all my business on)..

Feels you. Cop the 6 you gonna like it... I was peer pressured into getting it... Smh I was good with my 5 and I just had changed the screen .. Lol my boy practically dragged me to att the first day..

Wait until retinal scan and ID, literally in the blink of an eye LOL
there's another reason why it's called "SNKRS" LMAO

I coulda sworn in the video they did apple pay with the finger print... I was looking for that option the first day I got the app smh.

Last edited:
we do know our priorities [emoji]128077[/emoji];
anyway before we know it: SNKR app + Apple Pay + Touch ID = instacop LOL

I'm down with this idea only because I have a 6 plus. Hahah but I'm definitely curious to see what they implement in the future.. Death to the autobots and actually using a laptop to buy shoes off ndc

Damn, still no code for me, signed up right when they announced the SNKR app. still waiting for a code on my 3 nike accounts.  SMH

I emailed nike support couple times about it too, but they couldn't help me.

am I just the unlucky?

Last edited:
So in reference to the NYC event, has anyone gotten any follow up info? I never got any email from Nike confirming my spot. How does this work?

Closed mouth dont get fed, so I'll ask for one too. Somebody spread the love 
nerd.gif

So in reference to the NYC event, has anyone gotten any follow up info? I never got any email from Nike confirming my spot. How does this work?
nope. i signed up too but no email, nothing. im guessing when it comes near time that they will start sending out confirmations

Was pleasantly surprised to see a code show up in my email yesterday.

I logged in with my NDC account so my payment information and shipping information is saved. I filled in my shoe size in the settings. I enabled notifications.

Any more tips/suggestions for buying through this app? I'm going for the laser 4s like many others this Saturday and don't see them on the app yet. Once they show up on the app I will hit notify me but what do I expect after that? Will the shoes go up for sale on the app before they hit NDC? Or will they release at the same time as on NDC?

Was pleasantly surprised to see a code show up in my email yesterday.

I logged in with my NDC account so my payment information and shipping information is saved. I filled in my shoe size in the settings. I enabled notifications.

Any more tips/suggestions for buying through this app? I'm going for the laser 4s like many others this Saturday and don't see them on the app yet. Once they show up on the app I will hit notify me but what do I expect after that? Will the shoes go up for sale on the app before they hit NDC? Or will they release at the same time as on NDC?
it will only enable you to fill out shoe size after you have linked the app to your Nike account right? currently I do not see where to do this on my account.

it will only enable you to fill out shoe size after you have linked the app to your Nike account right? currently I do not see where to do this on my account.

I'm not sure. The first thing I did was login with my NDC account so I'm not sure whether or not the app looks different before doing that.

Within the app: Account --> Settings --> Shoe Size

Last edited:

I'm not sure. The first thing I did was login with my NDC account so I'm not sure whether or not the app looks different before doing that.

Within the app: Account --> Settings --> Shoe Size
oooh you did that on the app. i guess the app settings are different from nike.com account settings. i do not see anywhere to input my preferred shoe size on nike.com.

ahhh cant wait to get my code

I can DL the app but I live overseas and got my code. Will this thing still work for me to purchase items? 

I can DL the app but I live overseas and got my code. Will this thing still work for me to purchase items? 

I think the last guy that was overseas it didn't work for him and he just gave it away like a few posts back

Back
Top Bottom