Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Those chromes were nice....saw the gone fishing was restocked through the app today so I'm suspecting they will be in the house

Last edited:
Is the Bowery box even still there? Someone should go check because if it isn't that whole event was just a glitch..

.... If not I'll see yall in sept.

Last edited:
I updated the app a few days ago and didn't get any alerts. I refresh the app and the popped up.

The restock of the Gone Fishin Foams despite having them as a like didn't get me a push notification ....I'm suspecting a bug/glitch...

I do :lol:
It would either help the odds significantly or give me the peace of mind of a preemptive L
Me too. What does that mean though? Like what's the radius? I'm 3 hours from Nike DC but I drive there frequently..

Me too. What does that mean though? Like what's the radius? I'm 3 hours from Nike DC but I drive there frequently..

I would assume it would mean, you need to be in the city of a NTwn similar to the Adi app that requires you to be in the city not surrounding suburbs

I would also imagine it would be time sensitive as well making it nearly impossible for someone who lives outside of 30-60 minute radius

Is it me or does the app seem less intuitive after each update

I would assume it would mean, you need to be in the city of a NTwn similar to the Adi app that requires you to be in the city not surrounding suburbs

I would also imagine it would be time sensitive as well making it nearly impossible for someone who lives outside of 30-60 minute radius

Is it me or does the app seem less intuitive after each update

To be fair, the Adidas app can be a little strange in terms of their locations. I'm in Los Angeles so I'm definitely in the zone but I had to pick up my Yeezys in Santa Monica yesterday, which is technically not LA. I don't know if it's just different here because LA is so huge but yeah.

To be fair, the Adidas app can be a little strange in terms of their locations. I'm in Los Angeles so I'm definitely in the zone but I had to pick up my Yeezys in Santa Monica yesterday, which is technically not LA. I don't know if it's just different here because LA is so huge but yeah.
Santa Monica is in LA county which is how Adi app defines " LA" but my point was to say that if your not in range of the location then its probably not going to help you much and defeats the purpose of having geolocation

Santa Monica is in LA county which is how Adi app defines " LA" but my point was to say that if your not in range of the location then its probably not going to help you much and defeats the purpose of having geolocation

Sure. But LA is an example that contradicts your original point of not including suburbs and being in a 30-60 minute radius. Los Angeles county is HUGE. There are plenty of people who are technically in LA county but are more than an hour away from these locations. That's why I think that LA is an outlier, if that's in fact how they decided to do things.

Places like DC will likely not be only DC proper and will include some of the suburbs but if you're in Baltimore or Richmond? I wouldn't expect those to be in the "zone".

Sure. But LA is an example that contradicts your original point of not including suburbs and being in a 30-60 minute radius. Los Angeles county is HUGE. There are plenty of people who are technically in LA county but are more than an hour away from these locations. That's why I think that LA is an outlier, if that's in fact how they decided to do things.

Places like DC will likely not be only DC proper and will include some of the suburbs but if you're in Baltimore or Richmond? I wouldn't expect those to be in the "zone".
I was going to  make some long winded post but Ill just leave this:

I was responding to her post about being 3hrs away which on the East Coast means you could be in NC, VA, WVA, MD, NJ, PA or DE if DC is the location . 

And if that qualifies as the zone then there is zero benefit to the end user cuz that amount of people trumps the population in LA, NY, and Chi.  

WIll they include PG, PW and directly surrounding counties maybe but 3 hrs away not so much. 

Back
Top Bottom