Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

The cart jack speech before you go inside is classic!

I guess people were taking their time checking out taking pics and came back to the iPad to find their size gone!

Salty!

Man!

through an ipad they take down your payment info and then you have to give them your phone number so you can get a text with a code, once you get that, one of the people there will call your name and you show them your id along with that code, at least thats for NYC

Can you cop multiple pairs? If so, how does that work?

confirmed for NYC @ 3:30 tomorrow. I didn't think the wait list would work for me, but it did.
happy.gif

I'm for 3:30 tomorrow, I hope they have plenty
confirmed through waitlist for 3:30 as well in NYC  
wink.gif

Last edited:
Got in on an 11 slot tomorrow.

It appears that I just can't get enough of the nothingness that is SNKRS XPRESS.

OVO rumors are going to nothing but tears tomorrow. :smh:

waitlist came through

3pm and 6pm.......didn't try for 11 thinking there would be too many hoping to get that time slot...

I'm probably an idiot for thinking that Nike NYC tweet showing some heat means those will be dropped tomorrow at xpress, but getting an 11am slot, I gotta try.

I'm probably an idiot for thinking that Nike NYC tweet showing some heat means those will be dropped tomorrow at xpress, but getting an 11am slot, I gotta try.

you should be good for something tomorrow going at 11 am

Last edited:
Welp.. LA was pretty much buns. Pretty positive there won't be anything worth losing sleep over tomorrow but good luck to everyone with a slot. Glad I went for the experience. Probably won't go again though if they have it next year.

Damn, that LA Marathon on Sunday is going to be a problem. I ran the LA Marathon before and don't remember it ever being in Feb. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom