Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

* Le sigh*.... SNKRS wouldn't update so deleted in hopes of re-downloading it -- but can't pull it up in the iOS store. can login fine online ... Can't download nike plus -- is this a common issue during the new app rollout? #NikeCantGetAnAppRight

I still can't log into the nike+ app. Fustrating
preorder the samsung note 7, it drops in like a week. should work just fine on there
happy.gif

#teamandroid
I have no issue logging in to the app from my iPhone #teamiphone
tongue.gif

I  notice SNKRS is now selling NikeLab stuffs. Yet, it still does not help me to cop any hyped nikelab releases, especially with those airballs and payment error.

I  notice SNKRS is now selling NikeLab stuffs. Yet, it still does not help me to cop any hyped nikelab releases, especially with those airballs and payment error.

Is this new .... I feel like even last summer the stuff I could pick up at 21Mercer (NikeLab NYC) was available on SNKRS.

Anyone else have a similar experience? You go to buy your product, you're super fast & you grab your size and hit the fingerprint scanner button and then goes pending and stays pending for 90+ mins.
I'm so salty about missing out on this morning's Nikelab spiridon release-I even went out and sold a pair of Ultra B sneakers to get these. I got a big 10% coupon what a joke

Last edited:
Still can't login to Plus, existing account or even logging in via Facebook.

iPhone 5, 9.3.3

Last edited:
The fake 5 star reviews for the app are so lol
Buried deep are all the 1 star reviews about not being able to log in

The Black, Varsity Red, and White Air Jordan 1s are not on my feed anymore. Is there a way to get it back on my feed?

The Black, Varsity Red, and White Air Jordan 1s are not on my feed anymore. Is there a way to get it back on my feed?
I had a similar thing happen to me with the Cherry 11's. They were showing earlier this morning as Sold Out, but then my friends app is showing a restock notice. I logged out of the app, then back in and now the Cherry 11 isn't showing up in my feed.

Anyone currently have a preference for ordering current releases? I prefer SNKRS bc im familiar with it but i wanna use + since i have a disco code.

Is + working that well?

Last edited:
Anyone currently have a preference for ordering current releases? I prefer SNKRS bc im familiar with it but i wanna use + since i have a disco code.

Is + working that well?
With Nike+ you have to add to cart, then go to the cart and checkout; SNKRS is MUCH faster.

Does having multiple snkr accounts, multiple devices disqualify you with 2 different payment methods? Thx

I'm sure somewhere in this thread there is an answer, I tried and couldn't find a definite answer.....thx again....

Does having multiple snkr accounts, multiple devices disqualify you with 2 different payment methods? Thx

I'm sure somewhere in this thread there is an answer, I tried and couldn't find a definite answer.....thx again....
It's not automatic. Nike has cancelled orders placed on different accounts with different payment methods for me in the past. The email stated that the product was limited to one per person. However, it is sporadic and both orders more often than not get through.  

Back
Top Bottom