Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I got logged out and now when I log in I can't even use the app. It asks me to verify my phone number. I type it in, and hit to send the verification code and I get invalid request. Anyone else getting this now? Anyone else get it fixed? Drop me a PM or quote me so I see if por favor.

You got that right.
I hated those days, I had to borrow my sister's phone for every release because I refuse to support Apple, and she doesn't like getting up early on Saturdays.

The time period when SNKRS just arrived to Android was pretty good. Back when the OVO 12s were in "The Draw" things were looking bright. The reliability of the app has dwindled since. When it fully came to PC was when the dark times began.

I got logged out and now when I log in I can't even use the app. It asks me to verify my phone number. I type it in, and hit to send the verification code and I get invalid request. Anyone else getting this now? Anyone else get it fixed? Drop me a PM or quote me so I see if por favor.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago
Try again in a few days
I think after about 3-5 days I was able to log in
Try a couple of times everyday
Snkrs is straight trash
I get logged off all the time for no reason

don't know what nike was thinking with this years allstar releases.
I miss the snkrs express where you could reserve a time spot and have a chance at new releases or even upcoming releases.
I keep checking nikeLA twitter and all they have is these #maker sessions.
Not a fan of the new kobe shoe or customizing an airforce. I want access to these new releases like last time.

I don’t like the app you’ve almost got to go through it all the time to find the hidden features to be in with a chance to find hidden drops/ exclusive access. Why can’t they just raffle everything then everyone has a fair chance?

I just got an inbox for the SNKRS PASS app reservation but they don't have anything for Android! Wtf am I supposed to do?

I just got an inbox for the SNKRS PASS app reservation but they don't have anything for Android! Wtf am I supposed to do?
best bet is prob asking a homie to download the app and sign in on their phone, unless you got an itouch/ipad around

Well yeah I know snkrs can be accessed on desktop but the way the question was phrased makes it sound like both methods won’t allow you to purchase/enter draws

It won’t let you enter draws or notify yourself on there it sends you to the app. But you can buy when the drop goes live.
There’s loads of hidden drops on the app atm you’ve gotta be like ****ing steven hawkin to find them

Question, so this past release (Gold Toes) I had my card charged and thought I had won. I check again and it says refunded. I check the app and it said "error processing payment" or something similar. Anyone know why I was refunded?

Question, so this past release (Gold Toes) I had my card charged and thought I had won. I check again and it says refunded. I check the app and it said "error processing payment" or something similar. Anyone know why I was refunded?
Maybe Fraud protection? Did you check with your Bank?

Maybe Fraud protection? Did you check with your Bank?
Yeah but I just purchased from Snkrs a few days before and no issues. I even chatted with Nike and they said it was my bank. Called my bank and they said if they would have issued the refund, it would have appeared under the name "Chase refund." So the Nike rep was lying I guess smh

Did you ever find a solution to the issue? Seems like I am having the same problem.

Try waiting an entire 24 hours?
I probably should have clarified that this has been going on for a couple weeks now. I guess the thought of checking on here didn’t occur to me until now. Was hoping it would just eventually start working randomly.

haven't gotten a w on snkrs in months, and this morning when i tried for the aqua air max 1's, it says it was sold out, even though there was a full size run. it only showed fsr when it is available on ndc.....any ideas?

Hey guys I found a pretty cool sneaker site a couple weeks ago and think you should check them out. I have ordered from them twice and wanted to wait until I received the shoes before I recommended them on here. I am more than happy with my purchase. They're still new and don't have a whole lot of shoes posted for sale but the ones they do have are good ones including bred toe 1s GS and win like 96 11s. I ordered twice and both times was fast shipping and the shoes are definitely authentic. You should seriously try them out. The address is www.studio23sneakers.com
what does this site have to do with SNKRs? Site is extremely sketchy looking, stay away.

Back
Top Bottom