Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

so is the consensus that these run TTS?

The Moccasins only come in full sizes, general consensus is that if your a true size stick to your true size, if your a size 11/11.5 for example depending if you have wide feet then go to the next size up i.e. 12 some might experience a little room at the tip.

Last edited:
Is there a free shipping for NDC?

if u get an account yes

lol it seems like you been here for a while havent bought anything from NDC for a while or something?

The Moccasins only come in full sizes, general consensus is that if your a true size stick to your true size, if your a size 11/11.5 for example depending if you have wide feet then go to the next size up i.e. 12 some might experience a little room at the tip.

The thing that throws me off is Roshe im TTS a 9 but basketball im TTS a 9.5 cause i have wide feet. eh either way i got two sizes will return the other.

I checked my local FB shoe groups in so cal. no one posted these up so im assuming there no hype yet and if there is resellers probably very litle

Last edited:
yeah that seems about right. hopefully they didnt oversell these, but so far nike been doign well with fulfilling all orders.
That why I used my brothers account to try to grab the other size

since woven seems to be tighter than OG mesh for the roshes I figure it might be the same here.

well see which one fits hopefully they ship both. Ill most likely return other.

+1.....fingers crossed on both shipping...order status on one has already changed from submitted to in progress preparing to ship

The thing that throws me off is Roshe im TTS a 9 but basketball im TTS a 9.5 cause i have wide feet. eh either way i got two sizes will return the other.

[COLOR=#red]I'm the same way a true 11 but an 11.5 in some shoes, I have an 11 in the Obsidian Woven's and they fit pretty TTS, but the issue is when slipping them on, if you have wide feet then it will be a struggle trying to get your foot in [/COLOR]

Looks like it's a wrap on the Moccasins with a 15 being all that's left. Still a FSR on the Raches though. I wouldn't sleep on those...

I'm kinda glad these sold out. Because I don't really need anymore black shoes and I would have got these if they weren't lol

Damn literally tried to cop these while on my buzz in Vegas. Combination of crappy service and alcohol resulted in zero solar softs and accidentally ordering Nike frees. I guess ill try some boutiques now.

slept through the alarm, before i knew it a size 12 was long gone when i checked. i guess it wasn't meant to be...

seems that alcohol and alarm failures combined to prevent more than few people from getting the yots

Up late with the baby and woke up too late. :/
Damn these mocs and damn roshes Uuuggghhhh!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Had a 8 in my cart, passed on them I need to see it in person I don't think that price is worth it imo. Seen undftd got it so I might check it out in person

Back
Top Bottom