Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Damnnn so I was lagging on getting these, finally called social status in NC and both sold out, both stores in PA didnt pick up, guess they're closed. Wish ATL sold out too :smh:

Last edited:
Got my pair today from NDC. Very happy that I went a half size up.

Learned my lesson from the Powerlines, had to sell my Olympic Rings pair because they were too snug.

Damnnn so I was lagging on getting these, finally called social status in NC and both sold out, both stores in PA didnt pick up, guess they're closed. Wish ATL sold out too
mean.gif
what size you need? i'll check the finishline near my house.

Mine came in today as well.

Didn't have a chance to rock them yet, but I will say I was surprised how low cut they are. Almost a low top where the pics make them look like a mid cut type shoe.

They make my free forward mocs look plain.

So my YOTS mocs came in the other day and I finally had a chance to try them on today. I must say they're pretty tight on my feet. I'm an 8.5 and I purchased an 8.

Sidenote, I received my first pair of Roshes (all black wovens) and they're a lot more comfortable than the Solarsoft wovens.

Yes, My Obsidian's are 11.5 and they fit snug decided to go for a 12 in the YOTS and they fit perfect, speaking of YOTS mines arrived today :smokin

View media item 350214

Last edited:
Nike Solarsoft Moccasin HYPER BLUE/LSR PRPL-NGHT STDM 555301-450

NIKE SOLARSOFT MOCCASIN
NIGHT STUDIUM/DIGITAL PINK-BLACK 555301-060

should I pull the trigger on $160 shipped for a size 8 yots moc?  is there still any hope in grabbing these for retail?

Last edited:
*sized up my tts is 8.5 fit perfectly without socks. is really snug with socks and kind of tight on the side.

*I love the details on these shoes. I think Nike actually used premium leather for it.

*the off white sole is a plus.

Going to rock these all summer.

VIP Zappos just reduced the Black Solarsofts FSR to $52.99.

They still have limited sizes of the Team Orange for $51.99.

VIP members get Next Day Free Shipping.

Last edited:
VIP Zappos just reduced the Black Solarsofts FSR to $52.99.

They still have limited sizes of the Team Orange for $51.99.

VIP members get Next Day Free Shipping.

If I didn't order from FNL earlier today I would've jumped on this deal. I was able to order all colorways from in-store with military so I'm pretty happy with it.

I just got mine in, and was disappointed in the quality of the leather.. The video a few pages back said the leather was really good, and I guess I set my standards too high.

I just got mine in, and was disappointed in the quality of the leather.. The video a few pages back said the leather was really good, and I guess I set my standards too high.
Did you cop from CT, and if so did you use the free shipping option?

Went to my local Finishline looking for YOTS with no luck. They didn't have any Solarsoft Mocs or Wovens. Went to the Finishline section in Macy's and they had a few colorways of the Solarsoft Mocs.

Back
Top Bottom