Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Thanks. Damn, Niketown NY sold out of Sz 9 and social status in PA sold out in 9 too. That's what I get for lagging lol

Which FNL stores did yall see these at? Maybe I can call my local FNL and have them order it for me.

niketown ny put me on hold for 20 minutes but I finally got my yots moc 
wink.gif

Thanks. Damn, Niketown NY sold out of Sz 9 and social status in PA sold out in 9 too. That's what I get for lagging lol

Which FNL stores did yall see these at? Maybe I can call my local FNL and have them order it for me.

Finishline at fox hills in SoCal. Check your pm.

Sorry if this has been covered, but is there any word on half sizes releasing soon? I'm a 9.5, will a 9 or 10 be fine or should I just wait?

Def size up.

I'm a sz 12 and with socks the yots mocs fit real snug. So much so that I'm considering sending them back. I'd rather swap for a pair of 13's but I know if I send them back to Nike it will be for a straight refund which I'm not feeling.

Sounds like everyone who wanted the yots mocs got their pair...great shoes you'll love them 

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but how is the comfort compared to roshe?

I'd like to get one pair of these, they look dope.

EDIT : those YOTS are :smokin anybody got on feet pic?

Last edited:
I'm sure this question has been asked before, but how is the comfort compared to roshe?

I'd like to get one pair of these, they look dope.

EDIT : those YOTS are
smokin.gif
anybody got on feet pic?
i find the regular moc equally as comfy as the roshe. My feet aren't wide

you'll see a few on feet of the yots here    http://statigr.am/tag/solarsoft/

Last edited:
I just got mine in, and was disappointed in the quality of the leather.. The video a few pages back said the leather was really good, and I guess I set my standards too high.
Same here. Not the best nor worst quality, but it certainly feels like composite leather. More aesthetics than anything else. Regardless, I knew what to expect when I bought my pairs...

Back
Top Bottom