Nike Space Hippie

This whole Stock X thing is weird. A bid of mine got accepted on August 2, and I had them authenticated and in hand by August 8.

Sold something on GOAT the next day August 3, and they received it on Aug 5, then it sat in their warehouse until yesterday August 10, before they finally authenticated it and sent it out to the buyer.

I think it all really depends on a few things with both of these companies

E21364A2-C36C-4433-AF0F-7C06E6D24886.jpeg

Code: PARAUG15

$110.50
all these random cws seemingly coming out of nowhere makes me think they are not releasing in packs anymore.

StockX isn't an option for me until they can adapt to the situation the virus has put them in. Unless it's a crazy steal it's GOAT and Grailed for me

I'm sure some of you saw me complain about how I copied the OG 03 when they dropped in the UK... so earlier than the US drop. After a month and a half, StockX refunded my money saying that it was their error... I was annoyed because I still wanted the sneakers and all they had for me was refund with no other explanation... Well last week those OG showed up on my doorstep. I already bough them again after the refund on eBay... but ended up with a free pair, lol. Long story short... StockX is a mess.

I'm sure some of you saw me complain about how I copied the OG 03 when they dropped in the UK... so earlier than the US drop. After a month and a half, StockX refunded my money saying that it was their error... I was annoyed because I still wanted the sneakers and all they had for me was refund with no other explanation... Well last week those OG showed up on my doorstep. I already bough them again after the refund on eBay... but ended up with a free pair, lol. Long story short... StockX is a mess.
What size? :rofl:

One of my favorite pickups this year.
IMG_20200812_182444.jpg
Ordered these over a month ago on Stockx. After all that time they send me an email saying they didnt pass inspection and I am getting a refund! I know there aren't any fakes of these yet right?? It's saving me like $50 so I'm not too mad but what a waste of time! Lol

Wheats available on footpatrol, overkill, and a few others without much hassle. Got my 10 (if it goes through on Overkill). Good luck everyone!

Reactions: xbx
Back
Top Bottom