Nike Space Hippie

Love all three colors. Definitely my shoe for this year:
image.jpg
Edit: one more pic to shoutout whoever gave the box trick:
image.jpg

Last edited:
I have a pair of size 9 01 wheats for anyone that needs a pair before I return em to dover st tomorrow. I just want what I paid for (retail,tax,ship) Decided to go with a 9.5. If this isnt allowed, let me know and I’ll edit

Finally got around to trying my 04 Crimson and they’re too tight for my liking. Size 13M let me know if you want them before I send them back.

Why is the 04 getting all the love with new CW? Cynic in me thinks it’s because they’re easier/cheaper to make (25% recycled vs 50+). But they’re probably my least favorite silhouette, and judging by resale prices and availability, I’m not alone.

Why is the 04 getting all the love with new CW? Cynic in me thinks it’s because they’re easier/cheaper to make (25% recycled vs 50+). But they’re probably my least favorite silhouette, and judging by resale prices and availability, I’m not alone.
04 is the women's pair. Nike always does women's exclusives.

I think the 02s are more comfortable than my 87 Reacts. I have four different pair of those. Haven’t tried the Overreacts or 2090s yet, but there are few Air-based shoes I find as comfortable as the best Nike foam cushions.

Back
Top Bottom