Nike Space Hippie

Had to go half size down on the 01, hoping it's not too snug.
It might be snug but doable. My half up had some room length wise. If anything replace the insole they are fairly thick.

Like these but I went for the Kawhi shoe. Already have the Volt 01 so no biggie will wait for a true black upper with a non-white midsole too.

The 01 Wheats have dropped on a number of sites throughout the day.

Offspring UK just had a FSR and I was able to add to cart easily to see if it was legit. Not sure if they ship to US though. But these are popping up a number of places so if anyone struck out on Snkrs it shouldnt be too hard to come by

From what I'm reading and seeing around looks like Space Hippies still not an "easy" pickup, but not as crazy as the OG CW launch in early July. Seem like with every release you got resellers copping a bunch, hoping to recapture the magic of that first drop and ending up disappointed every time since.

Feel like these Wheats gon end up just like the volts and the other non-OG CWs. Going for barely above retail, with sellers willing to take low bids. With a bunch of restocks too

Well 0-3 on Space Hippie 01. I give up. It shouldn’t be this hard.
SNKRS in US? The Japan edition of SNKRS still have various sizes of those wheat ones even though it has 24 hours past since the release tho.

WTH? Just become aware SNKRS (JP tho) has multiple sizes of 04 in Grey/Volt, the one I wanted the most originally along 02 Grey/Volt and even OG 04 in smaller sizes in addition to newly released wheat 01 & Venom 04...

Wheats look nice in hand, extra laces is a nice touch

9DC67AF8-273F-4155-8A43-EBA22A975000.jpeg
4519BD95-C784-477C-B09D-64437578FFCE.jpeg

For those of you with 01s, do they stretch over time? I finally hit on the wheats and they came in today. Went TTS, but it's a hell of a time getting my foot into these things. Doesn't seem like there's too much give in the material...

From what I'm reading and seeing around looks like Space Hippies still not an "easy" pickup, but not as crazy as the OG CW launch in early July. Seem like with every release you got resellers copping a bunch, hoping to recapture the magic of that first drop and ending up disappointed every time since.

Feel like these Wheats gon end up just like the volts and the other non-OG CWs. Going for barely above retail, with sellers willing to take low bids. With a bunch of restocks too

Not easy but the newest release is sitting in different sizes in Nike MX, and someone said that JP too... The hype is dying, the release that said that they were gonna be limited is what drew resellers

Back
Top Bottom