NIKE SPRING '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** KDII HYPERDUNK LOW etc..

wow huarache 2010 are quiet awful. i only like hd low and maybe kd II.
shame i was expecting more from nike
ohwell.gif

Zoom Flip'n= Garbage
Hurache 2010= Bland and even more boring than the 09
KD II= Lets just add a strap...boo
Hyperdunk low= Late should have come out a year ago
AM Turnaround=Garbage
Zoom Speed Low=Garbage

Originally Posted by PutitintheAir

Zoom Flip'n= Garbage
AM Turnaround=Garbage
Zoom Speed Low=Garbage
If you like the shoe, why should it matter when they release it.
grin.gif

Man, I dunno. These all have a "JC Pennys Nikes from the Mid 90s" feel to me. Not feeling it. What happened up there? Maybe they are like "screwhoops for now" since everyone is buying Yeezys and vulcanized and skate? Sigh.

Originally Posted by dopestop

1596bl.jpg

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I go through more underwear in a weak, you just don't understand.

I need to call Jerry and ask him why he didn't show me this.

I like low's better than mids, so this is right up my ally.

Peace.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

PutitintheAir wrote:
Zoom Flip'n= Garbage
AM Turnaround=Garbage
Zoom Speed Low=Garbage
If you like the shoe, why should it matter when they release it.
grin.gif

Your right but my point is that its taking up the spot for a potentially nice new design. When these release the hyperdunk will have released 2 years ago.

why does the flywire on the hyperdunk low look fake? It would be just like nike to screw up the low top version of a shoe by takin the tech out of it. I lovethe look of the hyperdunk low, but if that fly wire is printed on, it will be an easy pass. It would be the first time they took the tech out of a low top of ahigh end shoe, the Lebron V comes to mind, they took the double stacked zoom out of the heal in the low, as well as the xx3 lows not having carbon fiber butthat crappy look a like stuff

i like the evolution of the huaraches. subtle yet always looks like the previous years - and recognizable.

Only thing that got me excited was the Hyperdunk low in that colourway..........

Make it a GR Nike and watch this fly

I'm really liking the new KD. That's one I would definitely want to see in person and try on. Looks to be a winner on the court.

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Man, I dunno. These all have a "JC Pennys Nikes from the Mid 90s" feel to me. Not feeling it. What happened up there? Maybe they are like "screw hoops for now" since everyone is buying Yeezys and vulcanized and skate? Sigh.
A little insight after a convo I had this evening.

I was surprised to find out the Low HDs would be $90 when the regular cut was $110... seeing as how the following is going to be part of Nike BasketballsMission.
Provide more mid level, safe designs at a lower price point to meet sales goals and keep jobs.

There will be more shoes coming out in addition to these by the way.

Also.. safe is the mode thats going now, and if anyone (Vocal) has been to campus you know that by most designers area's are shoes from yesteryear... forInspiration for new shoes. Designers all walk around to other designers areas within Nike asking if they have certain shoes available to use for DNA purposes. Unless these guys are waking up in their sleep with Fresh new ness.. they have some DNA from an older design. Unfortunately.. the guys who do have the freshdesigns have those designs scaled back because it costs a bit more to produce it.

Higher costs aint happening at Nike these days brohams.

That Huarache 10 is a tad poo poo like the 09..and I dont think the Huarache has looked good for a while.

I have faith some changes will be made and after the hump has passed the fellas will get to do their thing. I say each designer should be allowed to do ONEdesign where nothing is changed from Concept to Retail and see how it does. This doesnt even happen out of the Kitchen however with Senior Vet designers...sothats a hopeless thought.
laugh.gif

Nike Sportswear.. aka Nike Retro and Urban.. have the reigns now. They are Nike's money maker in the lead... Foams wont change and neither will AirForce, SBs and Dunks...

Sit tight and enjoy the ride fellas.

Back
Top Bottom