NIKE SPRING '10 BASKETBALL **PICS** KDII HYPERDUNK LOW etc..

A lot of hate on the upcoming shoes..
.I wonder what yall will think about them 10 years later?
they are decent looking..im really feeling the kd2..

As far as looks, trash.
sick.gif

I am happy the BBs are coming back in a slightly adjusted version, but hopefully the tooling wasn't too affected so the zoom feels the same.

I am MORE than sure the colors wont be all over the place this time and ID is for sure...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I am happy the BBs are coming back in a slightly adjusted version, but hopefully the tooling wasn't too affected so the zoom feels the same.

I am MORE than sure the colors wont be all over the place this time and ID is for sure...
Those BB1 were AMAZING... the TB were awesome (from your earlier thread). The 3 look good, but the ID possibilities look kind of limited.

But I agree with the ZOOM tooling. If it mirrors the 1, the 3 is a GO.
happy.gif

I'm hoping the feel is the same on the BB3's as the BB1's. I wanted to stock up but I found few in my size and only copped 1 pair. I was goingthrough a guilt trip just buying that one pair too. Anyone had trouble with the back rubbing on your achilles? I had this my first couple times lacing up, butit went away with double socking. ID's on the BB3's are gonna be awesome.

zoom flip'n look like wrestling shoes and the kd2's remind me of something u would see from like a discount line like protege or the big ben's

turnarounds look like takedown lebron vii's

durants look high off the ground... kinda scary, but full length zoom is intriguing..

also, when are zoom BB3s coming out?

and the ELITEs?

Originally Posted by Fear23

AIR MAX TURNAROUND
Retail: $75
25p4fab.jpg

161hmoz.jpg
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here because most of my posts in the Nike forum seem to repeat this nowadays, but look at thedifference!! Putting these two side by side shows how important the shape/form of the shoe is. You have the same design, but due to manufacturingcosts/limitations, the profile is not true to the rendering and the designer's intent and look how much worse the first pair looks compared to the second.TRULY successful shoes (Flightposites, Zoom Flight 2K3, the Hyperflights to an extent) retain the more contoured, foot-fitting shape the designer intended andreally make the shoe look ten times better. On these shoes, the more articulated ankle and aggressive lines do wonders to improve the design.

That first shoe looks bland and cheap; the second pair has more oomph and I'd definitely be interested in them if they released like that.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

AIR MAX TURNAROUND
25p4fab.jpg

161hmoz.jpg
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here because most of my posts in the Nike forum seem to repeat this nowadays, but look at the difference!! Putting these two side by side shows how important the shape/form of the shoe is. You have the same design, but due to manufacturing costs/limitations, the profile is not true to the rendering and the designer's intent and look how much worse the first pair looks compared to the second. TRULY successful shoes (Flightposites, Zoom Flight 2K3, the Hyperflights to an extent) retain the more contoured, foot-fitting shape the designer intended and really make the shoe look ten times better. On these shoes, the more articulated ankle and aggressive lines do wonders to improve the design.

That first shoe looks bland and cheap; the second pair has more oomph and I'd definitely be interested in them if they released like that.
The second image is computer-generated.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

AIR MAX TURNAROUND
25p4fab.jpg

161hmoz.jpg
I feel like I'm beating a dead horse here because most of my posts in the Nike forum seem to repeat this nowadays, but look at the difference!! Putting these two side by side shows how important the shape/form of the shoe is. You have the same design, but due to manufacturing costs/limitations, the profile is not true to the rendering and the designer's intent and look how much worse the first pair looks compared to the second. TRULY successful shoes (Flightposites, Zoom Flight 2K3, the Hyperflights to an extent) retain the more contoured, foot-fitting shape the designer intended and really make the shoe look ten times better. On these shoes, the more articulated ankle and aggressive lines do wonders to improve the design.

The second image is computer-generated.
Uh...yea, that was the point I was trying to make
laugh.gif
I was trying to point out the drop off from the comptuer rendering to the final product...

What's gonna be the main team shoe for colleges this year? Hyperize? Hypermax? Hopefully not some crappy $80 shoe that lets you pick between Shox or AirMax like in the past. I don't think they're gonna sell too many BB3's this year. Back when BB1 and BB2 were out, those were the sh*t. Now there arebetter options like Hyperize or the Kobes. I don't see any pros wearing BB3 this year. It's a shame because I like the line. Also, when did Huarachebecome such garbage? Back when they had the 2k4 and 2k5, it was on top. It's dropped off even more than the BB.

^ hyperize and kobes will never be as good as BB1 or BB2s. and huaraches were always on point, dunno what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom