Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

smallest at AF rob manila as of closing time was 9.5 for the BLs...red lebron ambassador available at the same store too...

just get what you want, if you cant decide, get both if you can afford it.
no need for the same post in multiple threads

planet sports g4 is already selling BLs but they are not on display. only asked for size 9.5, 2 pairs available.

Got my VIP card yesterday @ Stadium Mega. Was able to ask the staff when's the release for the Kobe V's and they said that it will be on the first week of Feb (wasn't sure if it will be the BL's or away cw), also inquired about the Jordan 2010 and the manager said that it will probably be released on the 15th..

just got home from NS ATC. 10 pairs of BLs were still available when i left the store. manager said that the westchesters will drop and the DKs too. no more hope for the chaos according to him.   

saw the children's size Kobe Aways in Nike Stadium, SM Cebu.  Release date according to sales clerk for the adult size will be Feb 5

^right right right. i wonder what time you went there sir superswag. hehe. the AJ2 is also available. i was in shock when i received the sms that they have dropped considering earlier this morning they told me there was no date yet. even the staff was surprised.

new kicks at NS ATC...8pm monday

zoom speed @P3995...looks like a midcut kobe dream season, lunar foam tech

almost FSR @P6495

broken sizes. almost all gone...size 8 was on display.

new tennis shoes of nike used at the tennis open, lunar lite vapor tour

new trainer CW black and red

staff of ns sm north are indeed fishy

those AM's are clean, definitely worth a second n third look, hopefully they land in outlets

Back
Top Bottom