Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Huh?! just called up NS shangrila.. the staff told me, wala sila AJ6. hmmm.. ayaw lang paalam na nakareserved na lahat! SMH

^Simple lang yan, tell them that you have just talked to the Nike Main office, and tell them that delivery have already arrived. Bluff him with a name that you supposed to know working inside Nike, for sure he will think twice lying to you about the AJ6.

^oo nga noh! cge, next time!

@benthugs- tnx for the info. Hoping, may magback-out sa mga nagpareserved.

smh.gif
 @ some post just to throw off some heads

^ Keep an eye on PowerPlant as this is Stadiums Flagship store in PI... If Shang have the AJ6, then they will have it too...

btw...why is everything reserved already? is there a hidden plot to have the AJ VI resold at a much higher price???hhmmmm....(resellers)

called up rockwell yesterday and they told me the same thing. they said store opens at 10am so good luck to you guys hoping to cop

Nike Stadium in SM NORTH EDSA already have the KOBE V BL. but they don't display it. Only size 10 and 10.5.. sayang cguro nakareserve na yun ibang sizes

zkV BL sz. 12 and lebron ambassador II red/blue cw on display. athlete's foot in rob galleria. spotted some 5 mins. ago.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

zkV BL sz. 12 and lebron ambassador II red/blue cw on display. athlete's foot in rob galleria. spotted some 5 mins. ago.
saw this as well. also saw KD 2 White/Black/Orange cw and Zoom BB3 in Jazz colorway White/Navy/Sky blue in Olympic Gold / Village Galleria

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

guys! is kobe 4 and 5 are the same fit shoe size or not??
Hi NikeKobe24! I am a size 10 for Kobe IV's and 9.5 for the V's. Hope this helps. 
Sorry for the OT KC but I sense a fellow sneakerhead in need.

nikekobe24, at the US part of NT they said that you just go true to your size. i got the same size as my kobe IV for my kobe V. but just like what hopesfalls said pwede din cguro half size lower. better try it na lang for you to feel it yourself
smile.gif

atc stadium, has a few left of the aj6 but some of them reserved.

sm bacoor stadium still has some zkV BLs size 8.5 smallest. biggest was 11 as of 6pm last night.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

nikekobe24, at the US part of NT they said that you just go true to your size. i got the same size as my kobe IV for my kobe V. but just like what hopesfalls said pwede din cguro half size lower. better try it na lang for you to feel it yourself
smile.gif

atc stadium, has a few left of the aj6 but some of them reserved.

sm bacoor stadium still has some zkV BLs size 8.5 smallest. biggest was 11 as of 6pm last night.

tnx sa info bro...

Do I have the right to say that this isn't a pick-up thread? Either way, Please dont get this Nike Stadium thread locked. 
wink.gif

I'm currently on a business trip in Baguio..surprised to see chaos and bruce lee on the shelves. Copping another 2 pairs of the Lee's tommorow. Seriously, you can't miss out on these babies

Back
Top Bottom