Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

NS GB5, most of the zkV CWs dont have big sizes. left mostly are from size 8-9.5...red white and black CW have size 11 and 12 if i remember it correctly. just call for further confirmation. update was asked around 645pm...

Athlete's Foot Glorietta has the Kobe V Chaos, Aways and White/Red/Black. Planet Sports has the Aways, Red/White/Black Kobe Vs. Don't know where to put this update so i'll just include it here..Cash and Carry Sportsmax and Top Corner have the Kobe V Aways and Red/White/Black..

Athlete's Foot Robinson's also

has the Kobe V Chaos, Aways, and White/Red/Black.

I think they still have sizes than most Nike Park/Stadium stores.

and i think people there are more accommodating than park or stadium staff.
(but that's just me though.
laugh.gif
)

Bought a bag at Stadium Mega and saw the Kobe V's. They have the BLs, wht/blk/red and the Aways.

They also have these new Jordan shirt which also comes in black...

jordan-js-aint-no-bull-shirt.jpg

Been to Stadium Mega yesterday too just to pick up my vip card. They have aways, BL's and white red cw's for the ZKBV. Store manager said DK's will be next..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^long gone. but i think there is someone in here who can help you. forgot who he was.
just take some time to browse sigs of members and you'll find him
laugh.gif

atc stadium - zoom kobe 5 aways, white/reds
                  - aj6 black/red sz10.5 on display
atc athlete's foot - zoom kobe 5 aways, chaos, white/reds
atc planet sports - several cw's of zoom kobe 5

Originally Posted by chaotic28

sirs any update on kobe v dark knights?

Last time I was @ Stadium Mega the manager said that Dk's will probably be released on the 25th or something like that. I just hope that I will have the funds to buy one, it's the only CW I want to cop along with the Blackouts.

ATC updates:
nike stadium - max lebron 7 black/white/gold, zoom kobe 5 aways, white/red, zoom kobe 4 white speckled @ 10% off, aj6 black/red sz 10.5 on display
planet sports - zoom kobe 5 aways, chaos, BL's

Back
Top Bottom