Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

no puppet tees yet in sm north
frown.gif

^NP Festival only got the white one as of today and they fit small unlike the US release , I'm an L on my 4 rings puppet that is made in Mexico and I think the XXL of this shirts woul nearly fit me
laugh.gif
and they are made in Vietnam by the way.

do they have the same fit like the recent jordan shirts? they were kinda longer and smaller than usual

I have the WADE shirt bought locally and the fit on my body is just fine on an XL but I got the XXL because of the length of the sleeves to me is too short that looks like a muscle shirt hehe the length is fine although is quite longer than usual but I got no problem with that because i'm 6'1 . But this puppet shirt is smaller in every aspect. The body fit is smaller, sleeves are shorter and the length is shorter also. Got hold of the L and it looks like an M to me or even an S if you compare it to the made in Mexico 4 rings shirt that I bought in the US.

what? it is made in mexico?? So does it have the same quality of Pacman Shirts? Well those shirts are made in mexico.

Nope, they are made in Vietnam. The one made in Mexico is my 4 rings shirt which was bought from US. US released shirts that are
made in Mexico very well made compared to the ones that dropped here. The texture of the fabric alone is much better, I don't know
why the ones that are being sold here are very poor in quality and look like rags already after a couple
of wash

Nike Stadium SM NORTH already have the Muppets shirt. all 3 designs are on display... got 1 already..
happy.gif

stadium megamall:

Lebron 7 PS (black/red)
Lebron 7 low (Knicks CW)
AJ 2010 Black/North Carolina Blue?
AJ 6 MS
AJ 6 Oreo
Some new Dunk lows and highs

MP shirts
That white MVPuppets shirt

Aston Pack update.

As for Nike Stadium, Rockwell and Megamall will be the only ones to release the pack. Rockwell will have 22 packs, Megamall will have 18 packs. No definite release date, but sure to hit this month. There are no size 12's for either store, and biggest is 11.5. Feel free to confirm with other sources. HTH. Good luck to everyone. Hoping NP will have enough packs for everyone.

Hmmm..From what I know, I doubt that it will drop.

If it does, then good for y'all Kobe heads in PI.
smile.gif

you're welcome. the 40 packs are for stadium as what I was told. am not sure, but let's see how things play out and I am assuming that IF this release pushes through, Nike Park will have their own stocks to sell.

Back
Top Bottom